LOVM-Night Ravens_chapter_15

Everyone stared in shock at what just happened. At what Percy had just done. Cassandra quickly ran to her brother, unknown to them a small silver of black smoke seeps back into the gun. Cassandra kneels by his side.

Cassandra: Percy? Say something. Is it you?

She calls out, unwrapping an arm wrap as she quickly tends to his wounds. She ties it off and holds his bleeding hand. Percy just groans as he flutters his eyes. The others were gathered close.

Percy: (grunts) I'm afraid so. Well, most of me anyway.

He answers, looking over at his sister as Vi'rillyn steps to his side and helps pick him up.

Grog: You shot me!

Michael/Vex: You nicked me!!

Grog, Michael and Vex glared at Percy, as Cassandra and Vi'rillyn helped him to his feet.

Percy: Yes, well thank you both for not dying.

Grog: (shrugs it off/smiles) Yeah, you're welcome.

Michael: (glares at Percy) I should kick you in the balls for that, but I'll let this one slide...for now.

Vex: I should shoot you in the eye right now...but like Michael, I'll let it slide for now.

Vex states as she and Rexus joined the others, after Vex was healed up with Keyleths help.

Vex: Well, this is the most-fucked up thing I've ever seen...and I hang out with Scanlan.

Vi'rillyn: I say this calls for a drink, because it's been a very long night and really I need one.

Rexus: Agreed.

Grog: (excited) Fuck Yeah!

Their moment of celebration was soon interrupt by the sound of laughter drew their attention, they all looked and saw Delilah was Laughing as she sat on the steps.

Delilah: (shouts) How fitting. Even in your moment of triumph, you still managed to fall short.

Vi'rillyn: (annoyed) Fuck! Forgot this bitch was still alive.

Cassandra pulls away from Percy.

Delilah: You had the chance to kill me and you failed miserably.

She huffs as she looks down at the royal siblings and the last Fenrir.

Delilah: You shouldn't surprise me, though. You're as spineless as your parents.

Cassandra and Michael glare at Delilah as they step forward, but Percy places a hand on their shoulders, stopping them from advancing.

Percy: Sylas is gone. I know that suffering. Losing one's family is a wound that cannot be mended.

Cassandra: (Smirks) At least he saw the sunlight one last time.

Delilah: (frowns) I knew we saved the wrong de Rolo. (Slowly rises to her feet) But it matters not. You may have stopped me today. The Whispered One will finish what we began.

She grins down at them like a mad woman with her arm hidden behind her back.

Delilah: And when he returns, cities will fall, titans will rise...

Her necklace began to glow as her magic sparks behind her back.

Delilah: Rivers will flow with the blood of-

Delilah continues to rant, prepares an attack, but she was cut off, both in speech and attack, she looks down at her abdomen to see a chained kunai in her stomach, then looks up to see that it belonged to Michael.