LOVM-Night Ravens_chapter_09

3rd POV

Vax:Holy sh-

The undead in front of Vax had his head blown off by Percy but they still had a horde of them ready to chew their flesh off.

Vi'rillyn: I suggest that we get the fuck out of here.

Their weapons would only put a small dent into the mass if they tried to fight it out. An undead with quick speed growled as it tried to bite Vax but luckily he was still faster than the sack of bones.

Vax: Aren't these things supposed to be slow.

Vax continued to dodge its attacks. Suddenly a pack of them jumped onto him, pushing him to the ground.

He was trying his best to keep their mouths away from them when a spear head pierced one of the undead, killing it. Rexus started cutting the remaining undead from Vax.

Grog: (Yells) Come on! Let's move!

As they all ran, Rexus helped Vax up.

Vax: Thanks Rex, I owe you one.

Rexus: You owe me a lot more than just one.

Everyone ran away from the hords zombies that were hot on their tails to find a better spot.

Scanlan: In case I wasn't clear before, the undead freak me out. I mean, why?

Right when he finished his sentence, a woman was pinned down and being eaten alive by a zombie as she cried for help.

Woman: Help me!

Scanlan:

Scanlan screeches like a girl before the zombie is gonna get him until Cassandra grabs it and throws it away

Scanlan screeches like a girl before the zombie is gonna get him until Cassandra grabs it and throws it away. Grog starts to clear a path for everyone.

Grog: Excuse us! Coming through!

Percy: Everyone, follow Grog!

Michael: Does he even know where to go!?

Kristana: (shoots a zombie) Anywhere is better than here!

They ran through the alley but ended up with the horde blocking their path. Thankfully Keyleth uses her vines to block them.

Keyleth: More of them?

Scanlan: How many dead people are in your stupid town, Percy!?

The horde of the undead try to break through Keyleth's vines.

Keyleth: Where'd they all come from?

Grog: Uh, the ground. That's where all dead people live.

Cly'Hana: Wait, do you guys hear that?

They all knew fully well that they could hear the sound of their impending deaths approaching them.

Vex: There must be hundreds of them.