LOVM-Night Ravens_chapter_14

The possessed heir just stared at Rexus as he marches towards him, Rexus thrusts his spear at Percy to make him let go of Vi'rillyn, he misses and then spins counterclockwise, pulling out his shortsword and swinging it at Percy's face, missing him by an inch.

Rexus stopped as he did another thrust at him again, forcing Percy to jump back. The possessed heir glares at him.

Orthrax: Filthy Jäeger!

It shouts at him, Rexus puts his shortsword away, turns to look at Vi'rillyn, seeing her a little banged up, he puts her arm over his shoulder, picks her up and drags her to cover while keeping his spear trained on Percy.

Rexus: Vi, you still with us?

He calls out, the elven woman groans as she flutters her eyes and looks at the armored soldier dragging her to the nearest cover closest to her siblings.

Vi'rillyn: Rex...you're alive? How?

Rexus: Tell you later, just stay here.

He lays her behind cover, then there is a flicking to the corner of his eyes, seeing the pepperbox was aimed right at them. Percy took the shot, but Rexus moved his arm in front of his face, taking the shot.

Not feeling any pain thanks to the armor, Rexus glares back at Percy as he now aims at Delilah, Rexus throws his spear right at Percy, lounging itself into the wall behind him.

Then out of nowhere, Rexus appears next to the spear and takes out his shortsword and starts swinging at the prince, with Percy aiming his pepperbox right at him again.

Grog: What the...?

Grog starts, as Scanlan and Keyleth turn to Michael for answers.

Scanlan: What did he mean by "Jäeger"?

Michael: (sighs)...Look, I can't go into specific details, but all I can say is that Rex is some kind of child super soldier.

They all blinked at Michael in surprise and disbelief.

Michael: I know it's hard to believe and I can't go into details, that's for Rex to say...

He states and looks back at Rexus fighting Percy.

Michael: And right now, he's busy keeping Percy occupied.

Vax: Then he's giving us time. Mikey, go grab Delilah, Vex let's get over to Vi.

Vax states, Michael runs forward, grabs hold of Delilah, and throws her over his shoulder. The Necromancer gasped as she caught Percy's attention.

Percy: !!NO!!

Percy growls and shadow dashes at them, Michael makes a run for any kind of cover while Scanlan pulls out his lute and strums it.

Scanlan: Scanlan's hand!

He sang, the hand appeared under the monk and lifted him up and pulled them away, Percy chasing after them.

Percy: She belongs to me!

Percy snarls, looking over at the gnome, dashing right for him as he aims and fires, only to hit Grog's ax. Then the party stood before him, standing between him and his prey.

Orthax: Shall I take over?

Percy grunts, hearing Orthax trying to take over, pulling his hands to his face as he stumbles back, pulls back as one eye reverts to green,

Percy: No. No!

The smoke spirals around him once more, as he is powerless against the demon possessing him.