LOVM-Night Ravens_chspter_10

3rd POV

Right when Percy was about to kill her, Cassandra immediately stops her and he misses. This angered him that she defended someone who murder their family in cold blood.

 This angered him that she defended someone who murder their family in cold blood

Keyleth: Percy, what are you doing!? She's unarmed!

Percy: So was my family.

Michael: And mine as well.

Cassandra: Percy, she may have something we can use. They kept her alive for a reason.

Vex: Um, mind telling us who the hell this is?

Percy: Dr. Anna Ripley.

Michael: Another one of the Briarwood pawns.

Percy: And now I'm about to remove her from the board.

Percy points his pepperbox at her as she chuckles.

Ripley: And here I thought you were the intelligent one. We're both engineers, Percival. We know the value of knowledge. You must be curious as to the information I possess.

Percy: Not that curious.

Cassandra: (Stops him again.) Brother, wait.

Percy: Why should I!?

Cassandra: I've been with the Briarwoods for years, and I know next to nothing about their motive.

Percy: (Sigh) Fine. Interrogation. Then she dies.

Vax gets to work as Scanlan wants to talk in private with Percy along with Keyleth and Pike while Vi'rillyn looks back worried about Percy.

Scanlan: Percy, hey, love ya pal, but we gotta deal with this smoke thing. I mean, you are legit fucked up.

Percy: (Scoff) Not this again.

Keyleth: It's been getting worse. (To Pike.) Pike, uh...can you device anything?

Pike: If Percy will let me.

Percy nods and kneels down to her level before Pike places her hand on his chest to see the problem. Soon she sees black smoke with a little bit of fire around him as if he's burning yet doesn't flinch.

 Soon she sees black smoke with a little bit of fire around him as if he's burning yet doesn't flinch