First Time

When Chaewon's parents let her know that they're staying over at their relatives house it's a no brainer for the girl to inform her girlfriend that she's alone for the night. It's even better when Yunjin tells her that their practice was canceled and she's free until tomorrow afternoon.

Not much later Chaewon opens the door to Yunjin who has a pretty smile on her face. The younger girl looks so gorgeous in general that Chaewon finds herself breathless just by looking at her. It's like she's looking at the most beautiful art piece to ever exist except for the fact that the girl in front of her is real and alive. She wants to kiss her so bad it makes her look stupid and, well, she doesn't have to push away that want any longer now that the girl is officially her girlfriend so she acts on the feeling of want and pulls her closer to herself before leaning in for a kiss. Yunjin seems a bit startled at the sudden intimacy but she's eager to kiss her back with the same amount of want and love and everything good almost immediately. They're both a little breathless when they break apart from the kiss and both girls have a foolishly whipped expression on their faces.

Chaewon realizes that Yunjin didn't even have the chance to properly come in and the door is still open so she quickly closes it, trying to hide how flustered she is as she rushes her girlfriend in.

"Can't believe you kissed me on the doorstep, so scandalous!" Yunjin teases her and Chaewon lets out a whine at that. "Shut up!" She says as she waits for the taller girl to take off her shoes and coat.

The girlfriends bicker about what movie to watch and what food to order and the moment they're done with deciding Yunjin looks at Chaewon with some sort of shyness. "I got us some wine...if you want to have a drink with me"

Chaewon doesn't really get why Yunjin is being so shy about it - it's not like they've never been tipsy or even drunk in front of each other. They're on the closest thing to a date right now (it is a date, they just haven't explicitly called it that) and it's the first time they're drinking as a couple so maybe that's why she's seeing this as something different now. Chaewon gives her an encouraging smile as she nods. "Sure, take out the wine while I get the glasses"

Their food arrives after some time and that's all they needed to start drinking the first glass of wine. The girls decided to watch the movie after they're done with eating so the only background noise during their conversation is some Taylor Swift songs playing quietly from Yunjin's playlist.

Chaewon and Yunjin might be on a date but they're not too different from how they usually interact with each other: lots of talking, lots of teasing, lots of laughing - but now there's not only the casual touches that can be seen as platonic but real kisses on the lips when they find something endearing about their lover or when they simply feel like it; that and the fact that they don't have to pretend to look away after looking at each other for what is considered too long to be platonic.

The leader loves it: the way they're still like themselves around each other but just in an even more free and open version of themselves.

One glass turns into two, two turns into three and it's not long until they finish the whole bottle of wine. Both girls are a comfortable amount of tipsy by now, their cheeks flushed a cute pink and their speech a little slurred. They're done with eating and then they're on the couch in the living room, starting the movie they've chosen to watch.

If Chaewon is being honest she can't really concentrate on the movie at all and her body feels like it's burning (a good kind of burn) on every place Yunjin touches her. And it's a lot of places, actually, not just the girl holding her hand but she's basically pressed against her back with her hands resting on Chaewon's thighs. The shorter girl moves slightly and then she's on Yunjin's lap. If the other girl is surprised by that she doesn't let it show and simply holds her girlfriend a little tighter.