𝟎𝟐- 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

. * . * Drugs N Hella Melodies . * . *

Courtlens POV
February ,    15th
Monday ,    10:12 pm

Courtlens POVFebruary ,    15thMonday ,    10:12 pm

. * . * . * .

' Sex full of adrenaline .

. * . * . * .

   "Kevin get up so we can go shower, I know you're tired." I shook his shoulder a little bit trying to wake him up but it was not working. We just got done doing our business and now he's tired. "Baby get up.. I wanna come back and lay down with you." I whined, climbing on top of him although my pussy is a little in pain from him. I straddle him, our naked bodies connecting. His hands made their way to my ass squeezing it— I winced because earlier he kept hitting it hard repeatedly in the same spot.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you." He finally spoke up in a soft tone. He pecked my lips a few times as he sat up with me on top of him. Once he sat up I felt my fat ma right on his manhood making it throb. "Let's go for another round.." he said kissing up and down my neck where there are fresh hickies already. This nigga could go all night but not me; well I can just not tonight. None of this was even supposed to happen. What was supposed to happen was we got off of work, came home and I made us a little dinner. once we got done eating we'd go take a shower together then lay down.

See that didn't happen. I didn't even make it to the kitchen when we walked in. I barely even made it to the living room before he got to kissing all of me and whispering shit in my ear knowing damn well that's my weakness. "No, Kevin. I'm tired and in pain. I wanna lay down." I moved my neck away from him although it did feel good and looked at him. His eyes stared into mine as he nodded his head. He got up off the bed taking me with him in his arms and led us to our connected bathroom.

. * . * . * .

' This pussy put you right to sleep just like a sedative .

. * . * . * .

He sat me on top of the counter while he turned on the shower and turned it to hot. He walked back over to me standing in between my legs caressing my thighs. "I love you so much.." he mumbled, I leaned into him kissing his lips a few times— pulling back I smiled, "Give me another one." He said, a grin stretching across his face.

He grasped my neck bringing me in for another kiss. I moaned as I felt his tongue slide into my mouth, our tongues gliding against one another. Kevin trailed his other hand to my hip bringing me close to him, I know what he tryna do so I pulled back. "No Kevin we're not going for another round." He lightly chuckled before picking me up again and walking towards the shower— stepping in. The water hit my body first going down my back as he put me down, it felt so good and relaxing to my body. I turned around letting it hit my front as well— my shoulders relaxed a bunch as well.

I felt Kevin's hands land on my shoulders massaging them a little hitting the right spots. A slight moan escaped my lips due to him adding pressure, "That feels good baby?" I nodded my head, leaning it back some. He hasn't given me a massage in a hot minute since we've been busy lately. Every time he gives me one it reminds me of one of the reasons why I love him so much. His hands always know how to work magic on me, in a bunch of ways.

. * . * . * .

' Not to sound conceited, I'm not one to brag .

. * . * . * .

Me and Kevin just got out of the shower ten minutes ago, now I'm putting coco butter on my body as he does his skin routine that I make him do to keep his skin acne-free, smooth, and not dry. I already did mine so once I'm done putting on coco butter I'm just gonna lay down and wait on him. We spent a long while in the shower because he massaged me for a while and he bathed me. I do love this man— he's always so sweet to me. It's crazy how we watched each other change throughout the years.

Especially watching him change, he went from gang banging and making drill music to now being a rapper who doesn't gang bang and takes care of himself and his fiancé. I of course take care of him and myself as well; technically we take care of each other. We've been together for 5 years— healthy and all.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Kevin lifting my chin to look at him. "Yes, Kevin?" I asked confused about why he was stopping my actions. He pointed to the bed signaling that he was ready for me to lay down with him. "Hurry up, I'm ready to go to sleep." I finished rubbing the coco butter then scooted back onto the bed some more; got under the cover and silk sheet being met with coldness. I watched as he turned off the lights then walked back over and got in the bed. sure.

. * . * . * .

' But I'm the girl you needed that you never had .

. * . * . * .

He pulled me towards him— our faces now close together. Breathing in each other's breath; his right thumb made small circles on my lower back as he held me close and tight. "go to sleep cause I know you're tired.." I said in a quiet voice watching as his eyes tried to stay open, he gave me a light mouth smile. My hands reached up and caressed his cheek slowly feeling his soft smooth skin. He hummed liking the feeling.

"Goodnight baby.. I love you." I said watching his eyes close, he tried to say it back but it came out as gibberish. I lightly giggled not wanting to wake him up. Yup, I put his ass to sleep for sure.

. * . * . * .

' I just wanna see you through the good and bad
Take you as you are and never give you back .

. * . * . * .

 *

. * . * . * .