𝟎𝟒- 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

. * . * Freak in you . * . *

Ethan's POV
October, 10th
Sunday, 11:28 pm

Ethan's POVOctober,    10thSunday,    11:28 pm

. * . * . * .

' Room full of beautiful women but I want one .

. * . * . * .

My eyes slowly trail down the woman's body as she stood at the bar talking to a girl— who I'm guessing is her friend. My eyes trail back up stopping right on her uncovered back: the dress she has on is long and black with her back out, her curves clear in my sight from the way she's standing. I've been watching her ever since she walked in about twenty minutes ago with her little friend. I'm sure she feels my stares upon her since she caught me staring already but I didn't care. I want her to know I'm staring. I want her to know how hard it is for me to keep my eyes away from her.

She is a very beautiful woman with her chocolate smooth skin, white straight smile, pretty lips that would look good open from her moaning because of me. Her body is something else, it doesn't need to be talked about. Just her in general. I want her. I need her. "Yo Notti" I hear a voice call my name, breaking my eyes from her I turn my head to see it was Dd. He got a girl sitting on his lap kissing all on his neck.

The girl who was tryna get with me when I got here, she tried to get me to leave with her but I was not tryna do none of that. Looking at her just gave off 'hoe' and that's what Dd like cause he a hoe, nigga got community dick for real. He just be fucking on anything with his desperate ass— ion see how he do it though. Shit nasty. "What nigga?" I readjusted in my seat to get comfortable again. My eyes moved back over to the mystery woman.

. * . * . * .

' Room full of women and they notice me .

. * . * . * .

"Go talk to her. Yo ass keep staring and shit, you damn near eye fucking her." He laughed as I'm staring at her once again. He always got something to say about me going to talk to somebody. Dd always been the type to go after who he want which is fine but he go after then just to fuck. Now me I like to stare for a little to see if I really wanna go and do my shit; I'm not afraid of rejection cause I know how to handle it. I just wanna make sure the woman I'm going after is someone I'm really going for and if they not then yea I'm gon talk to them just to fuck which isn't often. "Nigga shut up talking to me, I'm gon do what the fuck I want and when I want to." I said with a harsh tone.

Dd also pissed me off before I got here. Yea I'm still mad cause he did some weird ass shit to my mama, he was supposed to go check on her before he made his way here but he apparently forgot cause he was getting some head from a different female. Our mama been sick for a week now with the flu so we— I been going over there to check on her everyday if Mel and Jay can't do it. Jstar is currently in Florida busy yet he been calling trying to call her every day. Dd really the only one that show up once a week making our mama feel some type of way.