𝟎𝟑- 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭

. * . * Poison . * . *

Darrian's POV
December , 12th
Wednesday, 1:35 am

Darrian's POVDecember ,    12thWednesday,    1:35 am

. * . * . * .

' Know you ride it right .

. * . * . * .

The lights in the club shined bright and dimly at the same time. Music blasting through the big loud speakers while most of the people in here are dancing, smoking and or drinking. But me I'm just chilling on one of the red leather couches smoking a blunt. My thoughts keep leading to the last time me and this one girl fucked. It's been four months. We broke up four months ago. I can't keep my mind off of her, especially right now in the club where we met a year and seven months ago. Ever since we broke up my mind has been worried about music, money and her. Although I just started thinking about her a month ago.

When we broke up people would tag us on each others post and screenshot our stories when we started throwing shade at each other. Eventually I started showing signs that I was missing her; I couldn't text her cause she had me blocked on everything. We had some issues in our relationship. I started getting distant a few months after we got together because of my career. I told her in the beginning about it and I guess she was alright with it at first until I started not answering her calls, and text. I was always out late at the studio; I made it home around late midnight which she was sleep because she tried her best to stay awake. She always had dinner made for me when I made it home but never ate it due to me being tired.

At the start she wouldn't say anything about how she felt until she got tired of hearing it. The next morning she'd wake up and wait for me to wake up which I never woke up until it was an hour or thirty minutes before I had to go to the studio. In those twenty to thirty minutes she'd talk to me about how she felt and I told her that I would make it up to her, or something that would start an argument that I wasn't trying to start in the beginning. I kept lying to her so that after some time she broke up with me, it was a healthy one because we both agreed. Next thing I know she blocked me on everything I tried texting or calling her on.

. * . * . * .

' I might just die tonight .

. * . * . * .

At the time I just felt like she was always bothering me about wanting attention since I never had time to give her any. Some days I was off all I did was eat and sleep, if not that then I was out with the guys chilling at one of their cribs; something she didn't like not one bit. But now I understand where she's coming from, I thought about all that time and realized she just wanted to spend a little time with me instead of me going out with the guys. I'm now sitting in my car thinking about her still. I told Dd and them that I was going home even though they didn't believe me not one bit.