𝟎𝟕- 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭

. * . * Agora Hills . * . *

Courtlens POV
March, 22nd
Friday , 12:10 am

Courtlens POVMarch,    22ndFriday ,    12:10 am

. * . * . * .

' Kissin' and hope they caught us .

. * . * . * .

   "Damn ma, you look prettier every time I see you" Darrian's voice greets me as he opens the door, a bright smile on my face as he pulls me by my hips into his cool welcoming home. I giggle when his lips press against the skin of my face all over. He pulls away grinning from ear to ear locking the door, "do I?" Every time I come over he showers my face with his pink plump lips. My favorite feature on his whole body besides the dick but that's besides the point. He nods his head— pulling me into a passionate kiss that lasted for quite awhile.

Just as he was about to pull away, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in closer and deeper this time. I can never get enough of him. "You missed me huh?" He mumbled against my lips, with a smile. He don't even know how much I missed him, it makes no sense on how much I missed him. To be honest I may even be in love with him— I'm pretty sure I am. I've shown signs plenty of times that I fuck with him more than he think I do.

"If only you knew.." I whisper in his ear before walking away, leaving him there by the door stuck. I love having an affect on him— it's quite funny and cute. I sat my purse down on his kitchen counter, I walk towards his room and go straight for his closet to change into one of his shirts. I took everything off besides my undergarments. I put his shirt on that stops right about the bottom of my booty cheeks. Darrian walks into the room with a smirk on his face. "What?" I ask smiling as I put my dirty clothes in the hamper next to his closet.

. * . * . * .

' whether they like or not .

. * . * . * .

"Nothing.. I just haven't seen you in two weeks." I'm not even worried about what he's saying cause the way he got his hands in his grey sweatpants pockets, leaning against the door frame with that smirk on his face is just so.. attractive to me. We stand here and stare at each other for a little while, sometimes I wonder what it would be like if he wasn't my ex boyfriend's opp. Like would we have even talk to each other then or we knew of each other but just never talked. I mean he once told me that he was gon try and talk to me while me and Kevin were together but he got caught up in some mess.

   "Whatchu thinking bout?" He ask, uncrossing his arms and signaling for me to go to the bed. That's what I do, I slowly walk to the bed as his eyes trail up and down my body. Honestly I don't know what me and Darrian are. I don't know if we're still just fuck buddies or do we really have something. We act like a couple, talk like we're in a relationship, fuck like we love each other, make time for each other when we can and we both have an effect on one another. It's pretty complicated. We've been doing this for like three months now. When I found out that Kevin was cheating on me with some female that I didn't even know.. that's when I decided to hit up Darrian.