𝟏𝟏- 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭

. * . * . TURN UP . * . *.

Darrian's POV
June,    12th
Wednesdays,    12:58 am

Darrian's POVJune,    12thWednesdays,    12:58 am

. * . * . * .

'Out in the streets, they callin' murder .

. * . * . * .

I'm currently waiting on a very special woman I have been wanting to meet for about a year now. We met over Instagram and started talking every day, all day, and when we could. After talking for some months, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. She didn't have a problem about us being long distance which a nigga was happy about cause I wanted her ass bad— I'm talking real bad. I was not gon let her go type shit. She knew I wanted her bad too. I told her that the first week of talking and she felt the same way.

Ima explain how we started talking. It was kind of crazy cause who would do some shit like this? Me. I wanted her bad so I went for it. First I saw her a couple of times on my feed of Tsr as known as the shade room. I didn't care about why she got posted I just knew that she was beautiful as hell in the picture they used of her. I'm talking hair freshly done, nails done, and toes too, and her smile was getting to me. Then her outfit just pieced it all together.

At first, I didn't realize I wanted her. Until I kept seeing her on other people's pages— reposting her posts. I decided to slide one good time once I saw Tsr post her again. I didn't give a fuck about them posting her a bunch because what is going on in Tsr doesn't represent who you are for real. So I slid up doing my shit. It took her about a few hours to respond with the same energy. We then started vibing then we started getting on the phone with each other and it led us to her. I booked her a flight down here to New York.

. * . * . * .

' Baby, have a drink with me .
' don't order a virgin .

. * . * . * .

I've been feining to get my hands on this girl for so long this shit starting to become worse and worse every minute, second I wait on her. The shit we were saying over the phone to each other wasn't helping either. The crazy thing is, is that it wasn't even because of the freak talks we were having. It's just her in general. The way she talks, how smooth her skin looks, her lips, everything about her made me want to touch all over her. Just to get used to the feeling of her with me for a week.

It is a bunch of shit I want to do her though but that's gon have to wait unless she's on a different type of timing cause if she's on that then I'm on it worse than her and she wouldn't even know that shit coming. I already have a bunch of plans made for us later on in the day. I did not even know if we were going to make it to those plans cause she already told me what type of time she was on when we got to my house. The announcement of her plane landing takes me out of my thoughts. I looked around making sure I was at the right one and sure enough, I was.