𝟎𝟔- 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

. * . * House Of Balloons . * . * .

Kevin's POV
October,    25th
Saturday,    3:19 am

Kevin's POVOctober,    25thSaturday,    3:19 am

. * . * . * .

' You look into my eyes .

. * . * . * .

   "Courtlen baby come out.. I just wanna love you." I raised my voice as each word come out of my mouth. I love this girl to death and right now she's hurting my feelings. She's hiding from me because she's scared but I don't know what she's scared of.. is it me? No she can't be when all I do is love her.. hard. She's been hiding from me for the past 20 minutes now, I haven't tried to look for her because if I walk somewhere she will most likely run out the door and I can't let that happen.

She can't leave me again like she did last time. It took me eight months to get to where I am now. It took eight months for me to find her safe and happy, but when she opened the door for me her smile instantly dropped and fear washed all over her face. It shows me that she loves me, even if she did leave me I still love her like she loves me. "Courtlen come out, I just wanna talk to you. Why can't you just stop being so damn difficult for once god damn!" I yelled, maybe I yelled too loud to the point where the neighbors may hear me.

My feet slowly starts to move me towards the stairs, my head looking all around as I do so making sure she doesn't run out from anywhere; I grip onto the knife tighter making sure I have a good grip on it. "Courtlen.." my voice trails low but loud enough for her to hear, I don't know why she thinks she can just leave me so easily again. It's not gonna happen, I'm not gonna let it happen she's mine and nobody else's. Nobody understands the love we have for each other; our love is deep and happy.

. * . * . * .

' You can't recognize my face .

. * . * . * .

I open the first door in front of the stairs, it's her office. She can't hide in here due to her only having so much but so little space. There's a closet but it's not big and she can't fit in there with all the shelves. I walk out of the room, looking left and right. Making a decision I chose to go right first which is her bedroom and a little hallway closet. "Courtlen if you're in here.. you know this was a bad place to hide.." my voice low and raspy as I speak out loud for her. I wouldn't mind her running away since I'll find her eventually. She can't always hide from me, I always get her back— although she did put a restraining order on me but took it off once she realized that I wasn't going anywhere.