𝟎𝟓- 𝐃𝐝 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

. * . * S V B S . * . * .

Courtlens POV
June , 15th
Sunday , 11:19 am

Courtlens POVJune ,    15thSunday ,    11:19 am

. * . * . * .

' Your lips are probably wet with the lies of our relationship .

. * . * . * .

I laughed with my two friends in our classroom. We're at bible study right now, eating since they let us leave early for lunch. Me, Lyriic and Gia went and got Chick-fil-A not to long; we decided to come back to eat instead of sitting in my car. "Naw cause girl let me tell you about that man over there." Gia said, pointing at a young man who is brown skin with shoulder length tight loose curls and a tattoo on his left arm. His name is Taven, who is also one of my home boys.

"You did something with him?" I ask, with a shocked expression on my face. Actually I'm not really surprised knowing that Gia has had a little desire for him for a while now. They've talked a few times in here but other than that it's really just always her staring at him— maybe even making eye contact and them smiling at each other. He's never said anything to me about her yet so who knows if he's ever feeling her, nigga flirts with half of the girls in here. "Shi it was more than something!" Gia answered, cheesing like she a baby who just got candy.

"Girl don't forget we in church, but what y'all do?" Lyriic reminds her. We all be forgetting we're in church most of the time, only person in here that doesn't forget or we've never heard curse is Cam— mixed young man with blonde dreads that stop at his jaw line, maybe even longer. He got that little mustache above his lip and he has light brown eyes. He's known as the quiet/ shy boy who isn't even shy but he is quiet, he stays to himself; never communicates with anybody in here but the people inside the church. He's also no where near innocent either, you'd think he don't do anything sexual or drink and smoke yet he's done it all. Me and him may have hooked up once or twice.. ok it was twice. The dick and head is good as fuck, that's all I'm gon say.

. * . * . * .

' Now it's fine because I'm a whore .

. * . * . * .

   "I realized that I can't go into detail since we're in church, ima have to say it later on in the car. Just know I got some for sure." Gia squealed a little at the end of her sentence, honestly I knew it was gon happen at some point in time. We've been going to these bible studies for  almost two years now. Out of the whole two years everyone in here has at least said one word or we all know each others names. Gia knew Tavens name from the jump; she had his name memorized the first day we came here which was last year.