𝟏𝟐- 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

. * . * So My Darling . * . *

Courtlen's POV
May, 25th
Saturday, 11:50 pm

Courtlen's POVMay,    25thSaturday,    11:50 pm

. * . * . * .

' Remember the first day we met, it was you .

. * . * . * .

Walking into my last class of the year and day. Off to be an adult. I see Notti sitting at the back of the class on his phone— like always. A young man I've been wanting to be friends with for a long while now. From what I've heard he's mean to others besides the people he loves or his close friends. In my eyes, people have reasons to be mean. I've never spoken to him before so I don't know how he would speak to me, I would hope he's not rude but I'll never know until I talk to him.

I take a seat in the middle row and get my notebook out since our teacher said on the board that we're taking notes today which is something we do almost every single day. She then starts talking about whatever she's teaching and we write down what she tells us. Once she's done we do our own thing— I get on my phone and scroll on Pinterest just to add to my boards for fun.

A few minutes later I then hear her talking someone's ear off. I turn around to see that it's Notti who looks about ready to disappear from his seat just because she's talking so much. His eyes then lead to mine making my heart drop to my stomach. He's not glaring at me like he does to other people— it looks like he's pleading with his eyes for help.

. * . * . * .

' Talking to Miss and I came and saved you .

. * . * . * .

I give him a small smile and get up to make my way towards him and our teacher who looks too oblivious to see that he's not interested in their conversation. I brush down my clothes for some reason while approaching them. I pull back a chair that's next to him and take a seat catching our teachers' attention. I give her a tight-lipped smile, "Excuse me miss, I need to talk to Notti for a second.." She nods and gives me a polite smile before walking away to her desk.

Notti let out a deep breath and a chuckle, "I appreciate you for doing that, her ass was talking too fucking much for me" His eyes met mine once again, and I feel my heart almost skip a beat at how pretty they are. I can see the brown in them and their sparkle. He doesn't even look or sound mean at all. I nod my head— shrugging it off. "It's fine, I could tell she was by your face" I giggle a bit at the memory of his expression.

"You're Courtlen right?" He asks, I nod my head once again with a beam. Does he pay attention to other people's names like mine? For some reason, his head shakes, "Naw. Just yours, your name is the only one I hear a lot in this class." My face heats up at the realization that I did ask that question out loud when it was supposed to be in my head. I guess he realized my flustered state and started to laugh a bit. Which only made me more flustered than I already was.