𝟎𝟗-𝐃𝐝 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

. * . * Care . * . *

Dd's POV
December,    17th
Sunday,    1:58 am

Dd's POVDecember,    17thSunday,    1:58 am

. * . * . * .

' you've been working .
' you've been working late .

. * . * . * .

The timer went off from the oven, notifying me that the garlic bread is done. I made my wife her favorite dish which is stir fry with garlic bread— I don't know why she likes garlic bread with it but she does and I just let her be. I also got her favorite glass of wine from the store earlier since she drunk the other three bottles I bought already. That's something she can drink everyday and she does. I put on a oven mitt, opened the oven and pulled out a small pan with four pieces of garlic bread.

The reason why I doing this is because she's been working a lot lately as a nurse who works with kids day and night. She's been real tired, her back and feet have been killing her— her feet even swelled up a bit so I bought her new shoes. I've been massaging them for the past week and the results of her feet have been improving meaning that the swelling is going down. I also have been trying to keep her mood up because she's sad that she hasn't been able to hangout with her kids a bunch.

The other night she laid in my arms crying about it for two hours straight because of it. I told her that one day she would have time for them which is of course her off day that I made her put on her schedule so she could hangout with them. I know that they're not my kids but I still treat them like my own because of their hard working mother and the love I have for them. It's kind of surprising since the old me as known as the Dd Osama never wanted kids even if they weren't my own. But things change throughout the years.

. * . * . * .

' But I'm glad you're home .
' made you dinner .

. * . * . * .

She should be home in a bit, I know that because she called me and told me that she is on her way home. Yes I stay up until she makes it home or really I stay up until she falls asleep. I always take care of myself first or if the kids are here then it's them then me. I make sure everything is done before she gets here especially on my off days since I kind of work from home. I had dropped the kids off to her mom's house earlier. She considered me as their stepdad since I take care of them with Courtlen. She even told me that they're my kids too because of how I am with them and treat them.

We have a boy and a girl. Jasyiah and Solaè. Jasyiah is two years older than Solaè. He's five and she's three, they're both smart for their age. They're also not bad kids, of course they still throw tantrums about not getting what they want but we're working on that for sure. That's the only thing about them that people would probably consider bad. They don't misbehave like other kids do and I'm glad about that cause that is a mess. Me and Courtlen have been married for about two years now. We met when Jasyiah was two and Solaè when she was maybe nine months old..