W H I T E O U T

The Alpha watched as the boy's back arched, his lips curled down and he pulled the jacket on him tighter.

"Everything's fine now," he spoke automatically in English, almost slapping himself on the forehead, especially when Baekhyun just blinked at him. It's s annoying that he doesn't know English! Today it would be basic to know this language.. He rolled his eyes and repeated it in Korean. "Why don't you go home?"

"B-because n..there- nowhere.... to go."

"Someone kicked you out of the house?"

"No," he shook his head, it was obvious how much he wanted to express himself, he struggled with the words, which is quite clear..

"Where are your parents?" he asked, while feeling the cold against his skin.

The boy shrugged.

'You don't know? Maybe you ran away from an orphanage?'

Baekhyun tilted his head to the side. "Orphanage?"

Good God! Seriously, how old is this boy mentally? Three? Nah, more like one.

"Agh, is there anyone you know at all, that you can go too?"

"Only.. no," he shake his head. ".. couple.. men?" his voice trembled.

"Huh?" he frowned.

He looked at his watch.. Oh he has to go.

"Mmm, whatever, keep the coat so you don't freeze to death and avoid the strange figures, have a nice evening," he walked past him and before he could go any further, fingers tightened on his wrist.

"W-wait!" the boy pressed his lips together. "That-.. they will c-come back.. for me.."

"Who will?"

"My parents..."

"When?"

The boy shrugged again. ".. long time.."

"They said that to you a long time ago?"

"Yes," he nodded firmly "Years."

"About how many years ago?"

The boy shook his head and pointed with his hand under his knee. Chanyeol immediately understood what he was showing him. Goodness, so they left him here when he was little?

"P-please.. h-help me!" tears came to his eyes.

He didn't want to help the boy, he just couldn't do that, didn't wanted to waste his time on this.

"I'm sorry- but.." he pulled his hand out of the weak grip.

Baekhyun looked at him lost, his blueish eyes showing some kind of surrender that made his heart sink.

Blinking repeatedly, he took off the coat and handed it back to him.

"I said you can keep it."

"No help, no jacket," he turned his gaze away. The snow suddenly started to fall, Chanyeol looked up at the sky, so Baekhyun took advantage of the opportunity, threw the cloth on the man and ran away before he could take it off his head.

The Alpha cursed to himself..

Well.. he is not going to run after that boy, and at least he doesn't have to buy a new jacket.

A lot of children end up on the street, of course, it's disgusting, but it's almost regular, especially if the parents' child is a delta.

Though Baekhyun is definitely a Beta, but that didn't mean anything. His parents decided to leave him here in a foreign country and that's just sad...