A N G E R

The man looked down at the blonde, whose face was now red. He guessed that he would confess his love, but... He liked Kibum, it wasn't a secret, he showed it too, but love? The last time he was in love was when he was a teenager, and it didn't last long.

He didn't want to hurt the blonde, but... he didn't feel love for him, his heart wasn't beating that fast at all, he didn't feel the butterflies in his stomach or anything, and the Omega was too important to him to lie.

"Kibum.." he grabbed his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I don't feel that way about you."

"Oh.." That lost and hurt look broke Chanyeol, but he couldn't do anything it. "I see.." he muttered. "It's okay," he smiled falsely. "Umm.. I'm just gonna-," he bowed his head as he walked out of the room. Chanyeol just saw his tears.. Damn..

Kibum entered the bathroom, his heart now beating painfully. Well, this... didn't happen the way he imagined. He looked angrily in the mirror and looked at himself, his make-up was now messed up because of his tears.

He didn't understand the man. Park Chanyeol is a fucking Alpha, he should be attracted to him, possess him, protect him and bite him to make him his mate, that's how an alpha should act around an omega..

This doesn't mean he will give up. Giving up in not his thing, Chan will still fall in love with him, he will do everything he has to to make sure of it!

Now it's better if he acts like he realized that he's not in love with him.

He washed his face and smiled confidently.. He won't give up, there's no question about it!

He got out of the bathroom and wanted to go back to the kitchen to pack away the leftovers and wash the dishes, but he caught sight of Baekhyun sleeping on the sofa. He rolled his eyes, walked over and pulled him to the ground by the arm, to which of course the boy got up immediately, looking at him in surprise.

"A dog's place is on the ground," he growled angrily, then kicked him and left him when the boy hunched over.

Since it looked like Chanyeol had put everything away in the kitchen, he went to the man's room. He snuggled into the bed next to him but pulled out to the edge of the bed.. It would be pretty awkward if they cuddled together after what happened.

|| x ||

Weeks have passed since the blonde confessed his feeling for the Alpha... and quite dark clouds have fallen over the house.. Chanyeol tried to get home as late as possible, Kibum's nerves hit the roof, and because Baekhyun was there all the time, he took his anger out on him.

Things haven't been going well at all.. so he guessed it's time to break the vase that was so important to Chan.

In the morning, he woke up grumpy, he had a headache, he didn't feel well at all, but he couldn't care less.

He left the room, Baekhyun was -again- resting on the sofa, although he knew that he always fell asleep on the floor, it was Chan who put him on the furniture before he went to work.

He didn't care that his stomach rumbled, he walked right next to the boy, pulling the thin blanket off him.

"Get up," he said loudly.

"Mhm.. tired," he blinked at him flatly.

"Do you think I care?" he grabbed his hand and pulled him to a standing position. "Today you will learn how to clean since I am the only one doing it and it's kinda unfair, giving you literally live here rent free.." he gave him the rag. "This is where you start," he pointed around.

"What... what should I do?" he blinked in confusion.

"Start wiping the shelves and objects, it's ugly when everything is dusty, I'll bring in the cleaning products later. Come on, you can't stand here all day," he clapped three times impatiently, then sat down and crossed his legs.