S L O W

When they entered the house, they were greeted by a pleasant warmth, Chanyeol took off his shoes, the boy copied him in curiously, trying to take the shoes off his feet with the same movements..

He looked ridiculous.. and cute.. but mostly ridiculous.

He suddenly stopped and the boy bumped into his back.

"Ouch.." the Beta muttered and staggered back.

Yeol slightly turned around. "You hungry?"

He nodded, his eyes glistening.. like he's some kind of dog, to be kind frank, he looks quite similar to Snowflake with his silver-white hair and big eyes.. though.. Snowflake is smarter than this kid.

He didn't even have to ask the boy to follow him, because as soon as he started walking towards the kitchen, he followed. If he was nice, he would ask now how he would like to eat, but he just had to look at BaekHyun's curious eyes to see what he was going to do now.

"Flake?" he asked softly.

"I think she's sleeping in the living room," he pointed towards the room.

From then on, they didn't speak, even though he expected that the boy would ask about every single thing.. But if he is really working on the street as.. some kind of a whore, he must have seen how men do things at the stove and so on, so he wasn't that interested.

When he had finished his meal, he peeked at the silver-haired boy who was standing by the window, his palm was on the glass.

What is he thinking about? Can he even from thoughts that makes sense?

Maybe he's suffering because he can't express himself.

Whatever.

"The meal is ready," he sat down on one of the chairs and only now noticed how tired he was. Why was he cooking for a total stranger again? He should be sleeping in his fluffy soft bed!

The Beta slowly approached the table and sat down. He blinked and pursed his lips.

Please.. don't tell him.. he needs to feed Baekhyun? He groaned in frustration as he put food on his plate, but the boy was still staring stupidly.

Oh, this is getting out of hand..

The desire to punch him in the face grew, bt he swallowed all his anger, pulled his chair next to Baekhyun's, raised his fork, pierced a piece of meat and noodles and held it in front of his face with a bored look.

Baekhyun frowned, then clumsily opened his mouth and accepted the food, happily munching on it. He seemed to be watching how he was holding the tool, because he suddenly picked up the fork next to his plate and copied what he was doing.

He had to laugh, because at this point he just found it funny. And oh- why would he spoil the situation, the Beta looked very happy when he accepted the food from him so that's how they ate everything, feeding each other.

"I think you should take a shower and tomorrow we'll go to the police to see if they can find your parents, okay?"

"Mmh.. u-hu."

Yeah, that 'u-hu' sounded like 'I have no idea what this man is saying.'

"Come on, I'll show you where the bathroom is," he beckoned with his head and the boy naturally followed him. "I hope you at least know how to take a shower, because you're a whore, the men definitely expect you to be clean," he looked at the short one, who wasn't even paying attention to him, he was just staring.

Don't say.. he hasn't seen a bathroom before, or the last time he saw one was when he was a child, but since then he forgot everything..

But if he hasn't seen one before - he doesn't remember it - then it meant.. he is not a whore? So what did he mean by "a couple of men"? And how he remained fairly clean? He wanted to know so badly!