L O N E L Y

Kibum watched while resting his chin in his hand as Chanyeol yelled at Baekhyun, if he could smile now he would cause' he knew Baek hadn't done anything wrong.. that is, it wasn't entirely his fault.

In the morning, the boy started whining to him that he was hungry, so he told him to cook for himself because he didn't feel like making food for the Beta.

So Baekhyun sullenly marched into the kitchen.

And now.. everything was a mess, he was sure that three or more plates were broken - or anything made of porcelain or glass - and he caused a big mess, but Kibum didn't care.

When Chanyeol came home from work, he smelled the burning smell, he asked the blonde first - who was sitting in his room listening to music - what had happened, to which he shrugged innocently.

And Alpha found Baek in the kitchen, crying, and the whole area looked like six bombs had exploded.

Of course, the Omega defended himself by saying that Baekhyun said he didn't want to study, so he went to rest, he had no idea what he was doing while he was in the room, he thought he was playing on the consol again, which of course Chanyeol believed, because Baekhyun really liked to play on that thing.

"Channie," he finally stood up. " Leave him alone, he didn't know what he was doing. I'll clean up," he put his palm on the man's chest

"No, you will not! If he was hungry he should have let you know and he shouldn't have acted like a big boy! You don't clean up after him, he will do it, he must learn from his mistakes," he grumbled.

"Cha-Chanyeol!"the boy whined as a sign of displeasure, his eyes were already red from crying so much.

"I don't care, Baekhyun," he said his name, this time for more effect. "Until you clean up, you can't go anywhere," he crossed his arm.

Baekhyun crouched down and started to pick up the broken glass pieces, he felt one of them dig into his flesh, but he didn't dare to speak, he was afraid that the man would get angrier if he dared to complain. After all, this mess was his fault, why was he even trying to do anything?

Chanyeol only helped by showing what to put where, and after an hour the kitchen was clean again.

"Chanyeol..." he reached for the man's arm, but the man shook it off.

"What?"

"I'm sorry.."

"As you should be.. Now get out of my sight," he pointed towards the exit and the boy walked away understanding.

He wanted to go to the bathroom to put a bandaid on his hand, because he was bleeding from that cut earlier, he hid it from the Alpha, but now what? What if he's going to yell at him again for using the bandaid? He couldn't stand his angry voice.. lately he just yells at him, it's better if he lays low for a while.

His stomach rumbled loudly..

He was so hungry! Will Kibum make dinner?

He hoped so, because now he didn't even dare to go in for some cereal.

He sat down in the armchair, clutching a handkerchief in his hand that slowly soaked up his blood. He pulled himself together and closed his eyes, hoping to fall asleep.

|| x ||

Kibum knew how important that particular vase was to Chan that was on a shelf in the living room..

He got it from his sister on a memorable day.. So if he broke it in some way.. and pin it on Baekhyun, he would be very angry.

Even so, in the past few weeks, he did small things that he easily pinned on the boy, and Yeol believed him, thanks to that they didn't even eat together anymore. Baekhyun always ate alone in the kitchen while he and Chan watched TV in the living room.