R E S T L E S S

Chanyeol sighed in frustration as he had to deal with getting Baekhyun into the car early in the morning. Yesterday he called Sehun and told him what happened, then asked if Luhan could be with the boy, since he didn't go to work anyway because of his baby and since Lu said yes.

He had to get up earlier than usual, which already angered him and two cups of coffee didn't help him. And now?

For some reason, the Beta didn't want to get into the vehicle.. but he didn't know why.

"Stop whining and sit in! The seats won't bite you, if you don't get in I swear I'll pick you up and shove you. You have five seconds," he raised his hand and began to fold down each of his fingers, but the silver-haired one continued to stare at the car with disgust. "Okay, that's it," he picked him up by the waist, to which the boy started to hobble, and he also made some dog-like noises, finally with great effort he put the boy in and buckled him. "You only cause me problems I swear.." he also got in and when he started the car, Baekhyun hissed disapprovingly. "What the hell is wrong with you?" he growled at him. "Stupid dog.."

"Where?" he immediately started looking out the windows.

"You are the dog, Baekhyun.."

"Me?" he blinked pointing at himself.

"Yes, for Christmas you will get a headband with ears and a collar. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you'll grow yourself ears on the top of your head.. And on New Year's I'll take you for a walk..." he stared at him seriously, but the boy just looked lost.. He must be thinking about how is he supposed to be a dog.

Their journey to the Luhans took fifteen minutes, the Beta sat silently the entire way, his expression showing disgust. Maybe something happened to him that made him hate cars so much... not like he can just ask him because the boy's dictionary is incomplete.

"Come on, we've arrived," he opened the door and when the boy wanted to get out, the belt held him there. "Undo the buckle first.." he said, but didn't wait for Baekhyun to actually do it, he leaned in and did it for him, so he was able to get out without hindrance.

They walked to the house and rang the doorbell, and the door opened immediately. Luhan stood there with his baby in his arms as he smiled.

"Huh? Where is the boy you were talking about?"

"He's holding on to my coat right behind my back," he tried to step aside, but Baekhyun stubbornly insisted on hiding. "He won't eat you," he reached back and took his hand and pulled him to his side. "Take good care of him, he is clumsy can hurt himself with anything.. He's quite quiet.. well.. he wouldn't know how to chat, so... I'll pick him up in the afternoon."

"Okay, I'll keep an eye on him... but he won't be a problem."

"You wish he wasn't," he muttered to himself, then turned to Baek. "You have to stay with Luhan," he ran his fingers into his silver locks. "Behave, Baekhyun," he added and was about to walk away, but the Beta grabbed his jacket.

"No leave.."

"I'm not leaving you, babo, I'll be back."

The Beta's eyes widened and he looked away sadly. What's is wrong with him..?

"Be good, BaekHyun," he went back to his car and took one last look at the boy before driving away.

Argh.. not even a minute had passed but already he was worried about the boy.

Look at that he's already attached to him...

Great, just great. At least now his work will distract him a little... if in the future he won't have any free time because of Baekhyun, and he can't do anything about it, not like he wants to.