024

CHICAGO IL,
LUNCHTIME:

Mariyah's POV:
"So since my birthdays next month I think we should match for the party" I said scrolling on Instagram. "Ooou we should, I'm thinkin' matching sweatsuits or skirts" Jayla agreed. "OMG JAE JAE LOOK!" I said showing her my phone.

*Gasps* "Omg Riyah that would look so cute on us with the pink nike's too" Jae Jae said in amazement

"Eeek I can't wait in then your mom can take us to get out nails done" I said while screenshotting the picture.

"Yeah but you already know if I leave I hafta take Tia with me" Jae Jae said rolling her eyes.

"Why you roll yo eyes what's wrong?" I said looking at her.

"I mean yeah that's my lil sis and I love her and all but yo birthday is supposed to be a me and you day" She replied sighing.

"Oh fasho we gon' have a good time" I said fake bumping her.

The bell rings and we get up, throwing our leftovers in the garbage and start heading out the door.

---------------------------
Jayla's POV:

This month is may, which means Mariyah's birthday is next month which is June. I think our outfits would look so cute forthe summer time and we could have matching bobs to match especially since it's about to be summer.

'This and the outfit on top was the look they was going for lol'

Ooou I'm so excited we gon' look so pretty in our outfits in then we could get our nails done together although, I'm not sure how this gonna go since if my mom took us to the nail shop I would hafta bring Tia or maybe not just a thought.

But on the other hand I could ask Riyah mom but she prolly already gonna be making the reservations for her party so don't wanna put that on her.

I shake the thought away as the class walks upstairs and into the classroom.

'Sorry if this chapter is short, coming up with something to write isn't easy lol'