Chapter 5~ Clans

"Uh, I didn't mean to say that out loud." Fern mewed.
"But you did, so now you have to tell." Matt said.
"W-well... a clan cat chased me over the edge of a cliff."
"Then how are you still alive?" Latte asked.

"There was water at the bottom."
"But how did you get there in the first place? No lies."
"I- I don't actually know how I got there, but I do now that ever since I woke up one morning, I saw Treeclan, and all I can remember of a way of life is life in the clans." Latte and Matt were staring at her, the look in their eyes telling her to keep talking, so the continued. "I was loved for some time by the only mother I ever knew- Lightsky. But then a death happened and they blamed it on me, then everycat hated me. 

Except Bluenose. He taught me how to defend myself. Then I became an apprentice, and my mentor tried to kill me, and he crashed into me when I was running away, then we both fell over the edge of a cliff. Pineclaw died, but Rustycloud saved me, and I lived in Brookclan for a while, but then... I left." She didn't feel like she wanted to tell them why- or how- she left, because it didn't sound like something that a Warrior would do- I mean, how gets chased out of their clan just because they mixed up a name?

"Oh. I didn't know you knew that much." Latte meowed.
"Yeah..." Matt stood up. "I'm going to sleep now. That story exhausted me."
"I'll join you." Latte yawned. "But first I need to get a few more herbs for Fern."
Fern rested her head. She was tired too.

She hoped something interesting would happen soon, so she wouldn't have to get so bored every day.
I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

One of my cats had her kittens yesterday.
She had seven, but two of them might loose both of their hind legs, and it's very sad.
The cat who had kittens is the grey cat in the prologue- Snowshoe.

I'm saying this because I probably won't be as active for the next few days, 'cause one of the injured kittens needs to be bottle fed

Bye for now!!!
-Meowlia