Chapter 7~ Farm

"I look like your mother?" Fern shook her head. "I've never had kits. I'm too young."
"No- I know that!" Moon purred. "But you must be related somehow. Where do you come from?"
"No idea. That's what I'm trying to find out."
"So you don't know where you're from?"
"No idea."
"I think I know."
Fern looked up quickly. "You do?"
"A small farm. There is a small farm with a small barn that is called the 'cat shed' where a lot of cats live. Does the name 'Snowshoe' sound familiar?"
Fern stepped back and flinched as her paw hit the ground, but she knew that name- from so long ago. "That sounds... like..." She wasn't even sure what it sounded like. "Can I visit this 'Snowshoe'? I think I need to find out."
"That might be tough." The other black and white she- cat meowed. "They don't live very close."
"No." The tom broke in. "But they come once a week."
Moon jerked her head to look at him. "And today's..."
"Sunday."
"They come tomorrow." Moon looked like she had an idea. "If we could get into the vehicle without them noticing, we could get a ride all the way to the small farm."
"Hold on." Fern sat. "We?"

Sorry for another short chapter, but that was all I could think of right then.
The farm that Fern is at right now is a real place, and Eagle, Smudge and Moon are all real cats that I know. They all came from my house.
So is the person that comes every week and the small farm.

Bye for now!!!
-Meowlia