Done :D

I can't believe I'm done the second book!

(there's an end scene at the bottom)

Random facts:

• most of the cats in this book were real

• I forgot about the brown tabby cat, and now I need to remember what he was for

• I was going to add about 10 more chapter to this, but that was the perfect place to stop sooo..... I guess book 3 will be the longest

• I forgot the entire plot for about a month

• there aren't very many random facts for this book

And here's Storm's theme for this book:

Thanks for reading this far, and I hope you enjoy the next book, Unbreakable Promise

I'll start it in a as soon as I can :)

----------------------------

And this is just a reminder:

This is MY work, everything in here belongs to ME.

If you are reading this on a platform other than Wattpad, where I originally published this, beware of various malware and viruses. To read the original, come to Wattpad!

TEENFIC.NET IS STEALING THESE STORIES, I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WERE DIRTY THIEVES AND GREEDY RIGHT AFTER THEY DESTROYED THE FORESTS FOR THEIR JUNK, BUT NOT TO THIS POINT. I AM DISGUSTED IN WHOEVER STOLE THIS, AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET A HARD PUNISHMENT. THIEVES BELONG IN JAIL!

----------------------------

End:

----

Fiona stepped through the entrance. She couldn't get the words out of her head. Leafheart had given her a message, and she hadn't been allowed to say anything about it to anyone. Not even to Storm, who was now sleeping peacefully inside the Catshed.

The message Waterheart had given her the night before, she'd shared with Storm, but this one wasn't for anyone to know. Yet.

As she shook out her dark, fluffy tabby fur, to get some of the small snowflakes out, she caught a strange scent.
Cautiously, she approached the tiny squeaking sound, heading for a hokey net.

Trying to get to the other side to see what was going on, she stuck her head through one of the holes, trying to squeeze through.
But just as she raised her front paw, she felt claws on her neck.

"Who's there?" She struggled to get air. In the dark, she twisted her head, getting a glimpse of dark amber eyes, and long, black fur.
"Starclan is waiting for you, kitty," the tomcat snarled.
"What?"
"You know something... Now I must make sure you never tell anyone. Especially that young cat, Storm."

Fiona opened her mouth to yowl, but the dark cat pressed down, cutting off her air circulation.
Slowly, she felt darkness seep into her head, and everything faded.

----

The sad fact about that scene, is that I actually found Fiona tangled in a hokey net T-T (yes, she was dead)
I just decided to add it into the book, just to add more to it... to give Fiona the honor of living in other people's memories, not just my own. She deserves SO much more than what she got T-T

This is MY work, everything in here belongs to ME.

If you are reading this on a platform other than Wattpad, where I originally published this, beware of various malware and viruses. To read the original, come to Wattpad!

TEENFIC.NET IS STEALING THESE STORIES, I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WERE DIRTY THIEVES AND GREEDY RIGHT AFTER THEY DESTROYED THE FORESTS FOR THEIR JUNK, BUT NOT TO THIS POINT. I AM DISGUSTED IN WHOEVER STOLE THIS, AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET A HARD PUNISHMENT. THIEVES BELONG IN JAIL!