results.

AN- heyyyy please comment ideas, I will honestly do all of them. I will try and update every 1-2 days. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY OTHER ONESHOT RANDOM STORYS SO I HAVE TO RESTART.
—————————————————————

Tim Bradford donates his blood every 6 months. Today was the day he was going to donate again to help people who needs blood. He headed to the hospital and the doctor put the needle and the tube into his arm and it sucked a few gallons of blood from his vein. He feels refreshed after donating, and good with him self.
"okay officer Thankyou for donating you probably know the drill by now, we will call you if there is any complications" the doctor said nicely while walking Tim out of the room "thanks doctor" Tim said smiling and heads back to work.

Tim was going back on patrol witn with Aaron
"Yooo brooo have you lost weight??" Aaron went to Tim before setting the shop up.
"no.? What you on about??" Tim said staring at Aaron with confusion.
"You just seem slimmer and paler" Aaron shrugged as they both got into the shop and carried on with their shift. Tim has realised something has been up. He hasn't mentioned anything or made a big deal out of it though. He's realised he's getting slimmer but not admitting it, he's going to the bathroom a lot more than usual. He's going dizzy and light headed often and gets thirsty, and he's been exhausted and funny with food. Tim hasn't thought anything of it though.

Tim and Aaron were dealing with a robbery then suddenly Tim felt the urge to pass out and collapse, he dramatically throws him self against the wall for stability, he leans against it with his eyes droopy and heavy.
"Sir you okay? Don't worry I've caught the suspect, he's in the shop" Aaron says concerned while slowly approaching Tim.

"yep..I'm good. It's just my heads spinning I went abit light headed that's all." Tim says attempting to make him self sound okay.
"sir. Do you need to go home?" Aaron said leaning on the wall next to Tim
"No thorsen I'm fine..I promise, I just need a moment" tim says and leans his head back.

"alright, I'm driving. Just in case, see you at the shop in a few" Aaron says slowly walking away and keeps looking back to see it Bradford was okay. Tim just nodded.

They arrived back at the station and Tim sat down In the break room with a chocolate bar. Lucy walked in and stared at him "Woah Bradford eating sugar. Never seen that before, what happened to the "all healthy diet"" Lucy smirked at Tim.
"I'm allowed a cheat day. Plus I just feel weird, I'm hoping the sugar makes me feel alright.
Lucy nods with her coffee and walks Out the room "bye timothyyy" she smiled

Few hours into their shifts Tim just felt like doing paper work for the rest of the shift knowing he's felt like total utter shit for the past few weeks. He was sat at his desk with Angela opposite him, they were both working on paper work from evidence. Until Tim's phone starts calling. Tim's phone was on the table between them and Angela and Tim saw shaw memorial hospital light across the screen.
"You gon to answer that or just stare at it?!" Angela said looking between Tim and his phone

"Oh yeah...right " Tim said immediately grabbing his phone and putting it to his ear.
"Bradford"
"yes Tim Bradford. Are you able to speak right now?"
"Sure.." Tim says standing up and walking into a empty office
"you can not donate any blood..anymore."
"why, is there a problem?" Tim said feeling his heart start to beat faster by the second
"uh yeah..you have diabetes"
Tim's jaw dropped.
"well that explains a few things..I-I what do I do??" Tim stutters
"Go into the hospital tomorrow and the doctor will go through everything with you. Sorry to let you know officer, take care" they hang up and Tim just stares at the wall for a while before returning back to the paperwork

He walked back over to the desk to carry on paper work. Angela was still sat on the opposite side of the desk concentrating ticking boxes on the paperwork.
He sat down and sighed and dramatically grabbed the pen and carried on doing his work