"Tim me and you literally had sex im married and your in a relationship" pt2

"uhh act like this didn't happen?" Tim stutters
"OH YEAH I CAN TOTALLY DO THAT, I CAN GO TO BED AT NIGHT NEXT TO WESLEY AND PRETEND YOU WEREN'T JUST INSIDE ME, NO TIM I CANT!!!" Angela snaps putting her clothes on.

Tim sighs and groans rubs his hands over is face, he's fucked up..like really fucked up.
"You're right..but we can't tell Wesley and Lucy" Tim says nervously
"But Tim- I WONT BE ABLE TO FACE MY HUSBAND KNOWING IVE FUCKED MY FRIEND BEHIND HIS BACK. IVE CHEATED TIM- WEVE CHEATED ON OUR PARTNERS!! WHY ARENT YOU ACTING RECKLESS?! BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I WANT TO MURDER YOU FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN!" Angela snaps putting her shoes on.

Tim scoffs "ME ME MAKE THIS HAPPEN?! YOU WERE ALL OVER ME LAST NIGHT!!!!WE WERE DRUNK!!! ANGELA DONT YOU FUCKING DARE PUT THE BLAME ON ME-" Tim shouts starting to put clothes on.
"ME ALL OVER YOU?" Angela scoffs
"Angela you literally said that you couldn't deny I was hot- I can't remember anything else- but I know you you were all over me" Tim shakes his head
"Tim your egos to high" Angela laughs sarcastically.
"wow- Angela..pft just wow!! IT TAKES TWO FUCKING PEOPLE TO HAVE SEX!!!!" Tim shouts.

"whatever Tim. See you at work- which we are an hour late for by the way" Angela says grabbing her stuff and leaving Tim's slamming the door.
Tim rubs his face and puts his shoes on and grabs his phone and bag and goes to work..today is going to be awkward- he doesn't think his friendship with Angela would be the same.

-
Angela's phone was dead, she drives home before heading to work late. She walks into the house and straight away Wesley goes up to Angela.
"Where the fuck have you been!!!! I was going to call the cops" Wesley shouts aggressively
"I was out drinking- with Tim. Now I am late for shift, hungover so please just make me a coffee while I have a quick shower and change" Angela snaps and walks off.
Wesley rolls his eyes and makes her a coffee.

Angela showers and hits her head off the wall..what the fuck has she done.
She gets out and changes, grabs her coffee and gives Wesley a kiss and heads to work.

-
"Sargent Bradford you are late." Grey says to Tim as he walks across the station
"I know- sorry" Tim says walking into the locker room to change, he has a shower in the locker room then changes into his uniform.

He then walks out of the locker room and heads to greys office to find out what was said in roll call- as he wasn't there.
"Sargent" grey greets tim as he walks into the office
"hey- I uh, what was said in roll call? Did I miss anything?" Tim asks
"nope- night shift closed all cases. Why were you late and where's Lopez?" Grey asks
"Uhhh me and Lopez went to the bar last night.." Tim admits
"okay- Tim, I thought you and Lopez where responsible enough not to get drunk on work nights. Are you okay to be on shift? Can you drive?" Grey asks sternly
"yeah I'm fine to be on shift, just a headache. And yes I can drive..I literally drove here" Tim snaps more aggressively than he should have, all he could think about is how much he's fucked up.

"woah woah. Sargent Bradford you do not get to speak to me like that- look I understand your hung over and struggling with the fact Lucy has been sent to do a UC case but it does not give you the right to be an asshole okay? Now you grab a coffee and get your ass on the street before I have your badge" grey snaps and walks Tim to the door.
Tim sighs and nods and walks off, he goes on patrol on his own and grabs a coffee from the coffee shop from around the corner.

-
Angela leaves for work, she regrets last night, she can't be around Tim at all..
she walks into the station and heads to the locker room to put her stuff in her locker and to sort out her hair before heading to her desk to see what cases she has today

"your late" nyla says walking up to her desk.
"Sorry mom" Angela snaps sarcastically rolling her eyes.
"who has climbed up your ass- no need to be a total ass" Nyla snaps back.
"look Nyla, I just need space okay- let me just finish looking at this case please" Angela pleads, her head is pounding she is exhausted because of the sleepless night she's had..and she can't stop thinking about what happened between her and Tim.