Day 2.

Lucy's always had bad periods ever since her first one. It was her second day of the month of her period, day 2-3 is usually the horrific ones for her.

She woke up in a terrible mood with cramps practically making her hunch over in pain. God. Work won't let her stay off over cramps. So she got up and got dressed and packed her things. Her mood swings were crazy she was getting annoyed at everything.

She arrived at the station and headed straight into the locker room. She got changed and sat on the benches for a while with her hands covering her lower part of her stomach. Lopez walked in.
"Oh lemme guess, it's your time of the month now?" Angela said while sitting next to Lucy.
"Yes and I'm so fucking pissed now I have to fucking deal with that piece of shit all day with his arghhhhh!!" Lucy snapped
"so glad Tim has to deal with this and not anyone else" Angela giggled and threw Lucy some pain killers.

It was roll call. It was basic grey explains that night shift left no open cases and that Bradford and Chen, harper and Nolan and Lopez and thorson where riding together.
"Chen get the kit bags" Tim shouted
"No fuck off who do you think I am?? I fucking house wife?? No get them your self" lucy snapped and jumped into the shop.
Lopez heard Lucy snap at Tim, Lopez walked over to Tim and giggled.
"Good luck. Lucy's on her period as you can probably tell and you know how cranky she gets" Lopez laughed
"Ooh goodie me" Tim rolled his eyes and grabbed the kid bags and walked into the shop.

Lucy was quiet through out the first few hours.
"lucy are you okay?" Tim tried to make conversation
"does it look like I'm okay. My uterus wall is literally shredding right now making me hunched over in pain" she rolled her eyes and looked back out the window
"god okay. Well I mean atleast you know your not pregnant" Tim tried to make a joke to see if it would cheer her up

"Haha very funny" lucy snapped sarcastically
They answered a few calls then Tim popped to the service station so Lucy can run to the bathroom. Tim knew she would be a few mins so he ran into the shop and grabbed pain killers, bottled iced tea and chocolate. He was only looking after her bc she was his best friend.

Lucy came back and sat in the shop. Tim made him self back to the drivers seat and threw the plastic bag on her leg.
"awhhhh thankssss" lucy said smiling
Tim loved when she smiled her eyes light up and her grin is just unbearably cute and warm. He still hasn't told her how he felt about her.

Few hours passed and they were sorting a murder out with a few other units. Lucy suddenly ran to the grass and spilled her guts out. The pain from the cramps made Lucy sick. Tim and Angela ran over to see if she's okay.
"Luce you okay?" Angela said rubbing her back from top to bottom
"yep" lucy said sarcastically
"Tim your so lucky your a boy. If you had to deal with periods you'll be a baby about it" Angela giggled and lucy quietly chuckled
"Yep. I'm glad I'm a boy." Tim said
They all chuckled. Lucy went back to the station to do some paper work.
Tim came over
"hey Lucy, do you need or want anything?"
"a shit ton of chocolate please" Lucy smiled.
"fine okay." Tim grabbed the chocolate and gave it to Lucy
"see your a big softie" Lucy chuckled
Tim rolled his eyes and walked off.
Lucy went home and went to sleep.
/\/\/\/\ AN/\/\/\/\/
HEY SORRY IDK WHAT THIS IS.