"Tim me and you literally had sex im married your in a relationship"

HEY THIS IDEA CAME TO MY HEAD!! PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD JUST CARRY IT ON OR SCRAP IT, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE QUITE FUNNY TO BE HONEST.

YES IM ALSO CARRYING ON THE PREGNANCY ROULETTE!

COMMENT IF I SHOULD CARRY IT ON

"why did you ask me to come here?" Angela asks approaching  at the bar
"I need company, me and Lucy's got into an argument because she got offered to do a uc and she's accepted it and it's a narcotics case and I'm scared if she'll go into the hole Isabel did so we argued, Lucy's walked out and now she's been shipped off to go and do a uc" Tim sighs circling his finger around the ring of the cup of whiskey,

"Hmm so you're not the only one who has had an argument with their partner huh?" Angela asks sitting down
"Clearly not, what's happened with you?" Tim asks
"Wesley is saying my job is dangerous because of the raid we did the other day..and then we started arguing about Elijah and La Feria so yeah." Angela says ordering a drink.

"pft wesley should know you know how to handle your self- your a badass" Tim says also ordering another drink
"yeah and don't worry Tim, Lucy will be fine- she won't be Isabel, she's different" Angela reassured tim.

"I hate the fact she just walked away on bad terms you know ? We usually talk things out- but this time..she just left" Tim sighed
"She'll be fine Tim, how long is the op?" Angela asked ordering shots for them both.

"I think she said if it's an success and she can easily get brought into their gang it should take up to three weeks, but you know UC it could last months" Tim sighs accepting a shot from Angela and throwing it back.
"Okay enough about our arguments we had with our partners and let's talk about good stuff" Angela smiles taking another shot and throwing it back.

They talked and laughed a lot..and drank even more- they were both very very drunk.
"hah..you-you would never b-believe t-this" Angela slurred and laughed
"hahah w-what?" Tim smirks back
"my- my mom wan-ted me t-to d-date you..because you are a h-hot looking m-man and I can't deny that" Angela smirked drunkly wobbling on her stool taking a sip of her margarita.
"I- I can't say I haven't thought of you- more than a friend" Tim smiled drinking his whiskey

"hmmhmmmm" Angela hummed placing her hand on Tim's forearm Tim smiles at her, they were both very very wasted.

Angela stands forward and so does Tim and they head out..and somehow they ended up in Lucy's apartment..

-

The next morning Tim turned over and wrapped his hand over
Someone he thought was Lucy
"Mhm"Angela groaned and sat up moving tims arm and it all hit her.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO NOOO" Angela panicked
Tim sat up quickly and his eyes widened when he saw where he was and who he was with..
"did we-god no" Tim says looking under the covers seeing both of them naked.

"Please don't say Tamara's in" Angela begged with watery eyes completely regretting all of this
"No no she's on a girly holiday with her friends, she doesn't come back until Saturday" Tim says rubbing his face.
"TIM FUCK WE HAVE WORK" Angela panicked grabbing the sheet wrapping it around her looking for her clothes..leaving Tim naked on the bed.

"HEY!" Tim snapped and immediately covered him self
"Tim what have we done- what do we do" Angela panics with a few tears falling from her eyes..
"I-I don't know" Tim whispered
"TIM ME AND YOU LITERALLY HAD SEX!! IM MARRIED YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP- WE HAVE BEEN BEST FRIENDS FOR WHAT 10 YEARS SO PLEASE TIM WHAT DO WE DO???!!!" Angela shouts aggressively.