Hes lying [TW SA]

Courtney233969 make it the same but with Lucy and no one believes her but Tim"

Hey, this is the similar to 'she's lying' but I've changed it slightly

TW SA, RAPE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Comment more random story ideas!! I'll do anything at this point.

LUCY!!" Angela screamed from across the parking garage, Lucy stopped on her tracks and turned to see what Angela wanted
"Come to my get together.. please- most of the officers are going and a few of Wesley's friends!! It's the only night we are kid free" Angela begs

"okay fine..uhh I'll be around as soon as I'm ready yeah? Make sure there's enough wine for me" Lucy chuckles at Angela's pleading state.
"okay okay! See you there Chen" Angela smiles and bounces away happily.

Lucy sighed and shook her head happily, she walks towards her car and she sees Tim walking to his truck.
"Tim" she shouted
"oh hey Lucy" Tim says turning to her
"you going to Lopez's tonight?" Lucy asks happily
"Lucy- it's Angela do you really think I had a choice" Tim chuckled
"good point- well I suppose I'll see you there yeah?" Lucy waves good bye and gets into her car to drive back to her house.

She picks to wear high waisted black jeans that hugged her curves perfectly paired with a white corset top, and some sandal heals. She curls her hair and makes her makeup more heavier than normal. She felt confident and pretty that night, she hoped nothing would ruin it..

She grabbed her purse and ordered a cab since she knew she was drinking tonight.

-
She arrived at Angela's and knocked on the door, Angela answered
"LUCY YOU CAME!! you look smoking" Angela says embracing Lucy into a hug then looking her up and down, Lucy blushed at her friend's compliment
"Thanks Angela, and obviously I came- I told you I was going to" Lucy chuckled and the duo walked into the house.

Lucy talked to a few people from work like Aaron Tim Nyla and Celina, they were all just downing drinks- they are lucky they all had either half shifts or day off tomorrow.

Lucy was tipsy and was about to head to the toilet before Angela ran over
"Lucy! I want you to meet someone, this is Chris he's been a family friend for yearsss..he works with Wesley, he is a good guy" Angela smiles and introduces them.
Lucy thought Chris didn't look that bad so she decided to give it a chance and talk to him.

"Hey chris I'm Lucy" Lucy says wobbly extending a hand to him.
"Pleasure to meet you Lucy..why don't we get another drink and talk more yeah?" Chris smiles and Angela ushers them off- Lucy completely forgot about needing the bathroom.

Tim caught Lucy flirting with Chris, he started to acknowledge his feelings about her- and seeing her with perfect boy Chris made Tim see the big green monster of jealousy. He huffed and downed the last drink of his whiskey and goes over to Angela
"Hey I'm beat, I'm heading home..thanks for having me" he says glancing to Lucy to Angela to the door.

"okay Tim if your sure..uh message me when you get home yeah?" Angela says walking Tim out.
Tim knew that he was abit over the limit to drive so he decided to walk to clear his head abit as Angela's house was only a 15 minute walk from his.

-
Chris and Lucy was getting on..flirting and being touchy.
"Hey I'm popping to the bathroom- uh refill me a drink yeah?" Lucy says stumbling away in her heals
Chris nods and smirks, he pours her a drink and adds Rohypnol into it..he chuckles quietly and waits for Lucy to return.

"hey I'm back thanks for the drink" Lucy says grabbing the drink from Chris and stands next to him drinking it watching all her friends that became family enjoy them selves.