26*

T

T.W : Adult themes, sexual themes, smut, vulgar language.

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

Wanting to explain everything to him, she continued, "I have always burned for you. I- I love you, Simon. So, so much I can't even put it into words. I did not get trapped into the marriage. I wanted to marry you, be your wife. I want to be your wife. I want you. My heart, its-"

Suddenly her words were being cut off and Simon's lips were on hers, just like how they were back at that garden. Only this time, there was something else she could feel amidst need and desperation, it was love. Just pure love.

Breaking apart for air, Simon leant his forehead against hers and whispered, "I love you too, Carina. I will love you until the day I die. I love the way you laugh, I love to make you laugh. And I love how your blue eyes light up when you talk about something you love, or how they have this fire in them when I vex you. I want to make you laugh for the rest of my life. I want you."
And he kissed her again.

As the kiss grew deeper, Carina felt Simon's hand climb up her sides, until one wrapped around her waist and the other pulled the clip from her hair and let it down, only for Simon to tangle his fingers in her loose waves.

Leaving her mouth, Simon began trailing open mouthed kisses up and down her neck. And as he pulled her closer, he heard her make a sound.

A soft moan.

So soft it was barely audible.

A barely there moan.

And all it took was that soft sound for Simon to lose his mind.

"What are you... Simon?" Carina whispered, causing him to leave the crook of her neck and lean back,"Do you want me to stop?"
Carina shook her head no.

Simon brought his hands up and cupped her face, "I need words Carina. Do you want me to stop?" He asked again, as his right thumb traced her lower lip.

"No." She whispered.
"I want to show you more." he said, as his hand snaked back, "Can I?"
"Yes." her voice was so weak, she could barely hear it herself, but Simon heard her, and the next thing she knew, her dress was off, pooling around her feet, and Simon leaned in to connect her lips with his again.

As Simon's fingers brushed the skin on her now bare shoulder, it was all Carina could do to not lose all sense of her being.

Desperate to feel that feeling, the sparks when their skins touched, she held Simon's face, his jaw, his neck. Upon reaching the collar of his shirt, Carina couldn't help but want more, need more.