30*

T.W : Adult themes, sexual themes, smut, vulgar language.

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

Simon just let out an exhausted sigh, leaning back in his chair as it scraped a bit backwards, "I do not know how I let it get so bad honestly. Its just, theres so much work piled up now, I had hoped to get it done as soon as possible so that I could be with you but so much of it is urgent and-"
"Hey! It is alright. I do not care about that- I am just worried for you, you haven't eaten all day, you look exhausted too. Talk to me Simon, it is alright." Carina cut him off, reassuring him that the only thing she is upset about is him ignoring himself.
"It is just- stressful. And tiring. The work itself is not the issue. It is easy, I know this all like the back of my hand, yet it has piled on so much. And completing it all as soon as possible is the ideal solution, yet I have so little time, and I just miss you all the time. So yeah- it is just too much stress I believe. I am too wound up."

Looking at the love of her life, Carina wished, racked her brain, hoping to try and help him in any way she could, when suddenly an idea clicked to her. With a little nervous, yet excited smirk, she walked around the table, coming to Simon's side, and with a hand on his shoulder, whispered, "Well, I think I can help with that."

Within a blink of an eye, not giving herself any time to ponder any further, Carina dropped down to her knees in front of Simon's chair, settling between his legs as he subconsciously spread them, still looking at Carina with wide eyes. To fit in the little space between the chair and the desk, she had to be somewhat under the table, being almost completely concealed by all sides except for where Simon sat.
Her eyes locked in on her husband's as she brought her hands to his knees, trailing up and down his thighs, "C-Carina?" He stuttered questioningly.

She just hummed as her hands climbed up to his cumber band to undo it, "What are you doing love? You- you don't have to", Carina discarded the band somewhere to the side and began tugging at the waistband of her husband's trousers, "I am well aware of that. Is it so bad that a woman just wants a taste of her husband during her honeymoon?" She teased, clearly finding Simon's shyness amusing after both their actions since the past two something days.

"No, never. But you do not have to do something just for the sake of thinking it is your duty, I would never..." Carina cut him off with one of her hands on his side as the other is still fiddling with his trousers, her two fingers looped in the waistline.
"Yes well, good thing I am doing this purely out of love and lust for my husband then, is it not?" Pausing her teasing ministrations, she looked him in the eye and continued seriously, "Why, do you not want to?"

Simon chuckled at such a strange notion and whispered, free of all hesitations, "Carina, you have no idea how hard I am controlling myself at this moment... the things I wish to do right now..." his head tilts back a little as his eyes fluttered, seemingly imagining the scenario in his head. "Just bear with me then. And let me take care of you." Carina said as she pulled his trousers downward, just enough to expose his v-line and the trail of thick dark hair that leads down before he lifted his hips to assist her in her attempts.

Within moments Simon's cock was free, standing proud as his pants and drawers pooled a little lower around his mid thigh.
Reaching out to touch her husband, Carina whined at the feeling of his pants beneath her forearms as her fingers could only find a slim band of skin of his thighs and she instantly pulled his pants down completely, letting them rest somewhere behind her as she crawled closer to Simon, her palms pushing his legs wider and her skin finally meeting his, sating the hunger she felt for their skin contact at least a little bit.

She just constantly wanted to get closer to him, so close she couldn't tell herself apart from her love. She wanted to forever be wrapped up in him.
Simon's right hand wound itself in Carina's hair as she wrapped her hand around his cock, fisting it with one of her hands as the other one settled on Simon's thigh. She moved her hand for a while, in the same movement Simon had shown her before, and felt it harden more under her touch as it began to throb and the veins became prominent. Carina could hear Simon let out little gasps and hisses, especially as she flicked her fingers over the angry red tip of his cock and gathered the slick there that helped facilitate her movements.
As Simon lets out a little moan with a broken whisper of her name when her grip tightens a bit, she slowed down, looking up to meet his eyes, breaking her gaze from where she was intently stroking her husband.