Makarios Profile

Name : Makarios de Alger Obelia ( An ancient Greek Happy, Fortunate and Blessed)

            • Achlys Patterson ( An ancient Greek Goddess of death mist, misery and sadness )

• Character Info •
Birthday: December 14
Height | Age : 146 (10)

                                   152 (12-13)

Appearance
      Short boy with black-tinged blue hair with rich jeweled eyes— but appear light blue wearing a magical ring (like Jennete) he had a well proportioned body, thin arms and legs slim shoulder and narrow waist. He also wear earrings.

Personality
      Makarios is kind to everyone he meet that made people charmed by him, he also treated everyone equally despite of their status, he also easily get mad though in the stead for his love ones and easily get concerned. He has a great relationship with the servants and he's also attentive to the needs of the people/servants around him and whenever he heard that they need or desires a new item he will took them shopping and provided them their necessities.

He sometimes get a blurry flashback from his altered memory that made him loses his awareness of his surroundings.

Likes

• He loves the rain.
• Fond of sweet
• His favorite dessert is Strawberry Cake
• Favorite tea is Earl Grey (that he's making personally)