Chapter. 15 ::

It's been two years since Claude suddenly decided that she'll be treated as a Princess. But Athanasia still have no idea why the emperor decided with that. She didn't do anything that will piqued the emperor's attention.

She was even thrown out of the emperor's palace. And it's been two years she started trying to win Claude's hearth with all her cutesy act but still no avail. Just how heartless this emperor is?

Normal people would practically swooned seeing a cute child like her. Even her puppy eyes didn't work at him. Even it work so well with Lilian and the other maid in the ruby palace.

Pouting at that. Athanasia chomped at the sweets and starts stress eating. Claude's making her doubt her charm.

But since she become a real princess it's become easier for her to move around more. She can even enter this place when she wanted and gets all the sweets she wanted.

Athanasia sat in the sofa while looking at the emperor who's not paying any attention at her. To focus in what he was doing, he doesn't even look a little bit enjoying her presence, he's not even trying to hide the fact he doesn't like her in his space.

What and asshole.

Well, it's not like Athanasia wanted to be there. She's in here for these sweets. And she still have a goal to win this heartless emperor and make him like her enough not to kill him.

Her life was on the line. She had to do her best shot in this.

••

Achlys turns the pages of the book he was reading. About teleportation, he sighs as he closed his eyes trying to do what written in the book.

Opening his eyes slowly at the thought nothing happened but his eyes widen when he was suddenly falling. A scream forces out of his mouth when continued to fall closing his eyes from the incoming pain from the impact when he suddenly stops mid air.

Cracking his eyes opened, seeing a teenager? man? with long raven hair flowing on his back, wine red eyes looking at him with a hint of annoyance.

"I woke up from some mana that I feel near me." he suddenly said. Red eyes surveyed him. "It's you huh?" he said tilting his head with a smirk on his lips. "Heh," he snaps his fingers making Achlys fall to the ground with a startled yelp.

"Interesting."

Achlys lips jutted into a pout. That actually hurts. he whined internally. Light blue eyes that normally blue jeweled stares at the person in front of him.

"Thank you." he said, standing out off the ground, dusting of himself. The man raises his eyebrows at him.

"For what?" he asks.

"Well," Achlys started carefully, "for stopping my fall. If you didn't did that I would get hurt more than this." he said biting the bottom of his lips. Achlys smile at other softly, cheeks slightly warm. "So thank you." he said, tilting his head slightly, hair ruffles by the wind.

The man eyes widen at that, pink tinting his cheeks. Whipping his head at the side, looking embarrassed that made Achlys think of him cute.

Was it the first for being thank genuinely? Really cute.

Rolling his eyes at him. "You should be." he then said haughtily that made Achlys smile widen. Now he's acting smug.

"Teleportation huh?"

Achlys looks at him sheepishly, it's his turns to be embarrass now. "I'm trying to do some magic." he explained.

"And something dangerous?" snorted at him. "Aren't you bold." said snickering at him.

Achlys face reddened more at that. "You're teasing me," he complained, "aren't you going to tell me your name first?"

The taller one stops at that. Ruby eyes stares at him before a smile formed on his lips, "Lucas. You can call me Lucas." he introduces.

Achlys suddenly feels his brain short circuits. He's an idiot! How could he forget the face of one of the most important character in this manhwa!

Berating himself. Lucas pushes his face near his. "Aren't you going to tell me yours too?"

Shifting, Achlys looked at Lucas meeting his eyes, "Achlys."

Lucas hummed at him, looking at him like he was looking through his soul. Oh, Lucas probably saw through him already. That he'someone that not really from this world. Like how he find out about Athanasia.

...wait, Athanasia?

He looks around eyes catching a sight of a small thing that look like some kind of dog running towards their direction. Oh no!

He jumped towards Lucas, "Send me back!" he said frantically.

Eyebrows quirk at him.

"Just do it and I'll answer every questions you have without any lie!" he said at him with seriousness.

Lucas taken a back from that but snaps his fingers and Achlys suddenly back to his room. He slumped on the floor he feels tired for some reason.

And he just made a promise to Lucas. He meet him before Athanasia able to meet him. Lucas will probably find him more interesting that she is to him.

He and Athanasia is the same after all.

And, Oh, he suddenly become a plot destroyer.

He groaned, burying his face both of his hands.

"And I disobeyed father's order." he said, regrets in his voice.

•••

TBC.

And, they met. fufufu. Mah boy, didn't remember since he was born he was already a plot destroyer.