"They can't do that!" Chiara was furious and stomped up and down in her room. That's not how she planned to start her Senior Year. That's not how she intended to be selected for the USA Olympic Team. That's not how she ...

*knock* *knock*

"What?!!" Slowly, the door opened, and her best friend Natalie was standing there, arms crossed and with an annoyed look on her face.
"You know Chiara, you're not the only person living here.. some are trying to sleep," she says.
"It's 7 am. Aren't you supposed to get ready for your first class anyway?" Chiara asked.
"Well ... maybe, or maybe I just wanted to get a few more minutes of sleep. But since your room is directly next to mine, you're giving me a hard time doing so.
And what's all your stomping even for?" She's asked the brunette.

Chiara looked at her phone, which was still in her hand, and then back to Natalie.
"Nothing. Just leave me alone." And with that, she turned around and disappeared into her bathroom to get ready for classes.
"Chiara, if you don't talk, I can't help you with whatever is happening." Natalie was standing before the closed bathroom door and trying to get through her best friend's stubborn head.

"Yea, yea, whatever. Just leave me with it for now. I need to think." her tone was angry and anxious at the same time.
"Wanna get breakfast together?" Chiara asked and opened the door.
"You serious. We always eat together. Where do you want to eat? Here? Or at the dining hall like normal students?" She laughed.
"At the dining hall. I don't have the capacity to talk to Simone or Richard this morning." she rolled her eyes and turned back around to fix her Makeup.
"Okay, just pick me up at my room whenever you're done, you stubborn diva." Natalie turned around and left.
Chiara hated it when she called her names, tho she also knew they didn't just come up for no reason.

She looked at herself in the mirror and thought to herself ~ you can do it. It doesn't affect your talent ~
With that, she turned around and chose what to wear.
Usually, she would pick her sport fit, with Nike leggings, a sports bar, and a loose jacket above, so she could quickly go to training after classes without changing. More time on ice instead of wasting that time in the locker room.

Today is the first day of classes. Her first day as a senior, which means... it's time to dress to impress. Not that Chiara would dress any other way, at least in her free time when she does not have training, but today needs to be a little more.
A beautifully rose gold blazer with a matching skirt, a black blouse underneath, and her black Louboutins.
A last look into the mirror ~I like hot~, she was set to go.

"Natalie! Get your pretty ass out of your room. It's time to show everyone who's the Queen B" It was with a little smirk when Chiara was pooping the B, not that people wouldn't know who she was, but the first-year students didn't know her yet, so she needs to make clear, that no one comes near her and that they understand, how things work around here.

"Queen B, huh? You know, everyone knows who you are and wouldn't dare to question that, so ..." Natalie stopped as she looked at Chiara "... damn girl, you really wanna impress today, huh?"
"Obvy! It's our last year, and we have a reputation to keep up." with that, Chiara took Natalie's arm and dragged her behind.

"Chiara, do you want to join..." was all Simone could say since all she saw was Chiara, who rushed out of the Mansion with Natalie following close behind.
"I'm sorry, Miss Grothe, I thought maybe Chiara would like to join our meeting to discuss her new Training schedule." Simone was a little surprised that Chiara was in such a rush. She usually would at least say good morning and drink her coffee before leaving.
"That's fine, Miss Steinkamp. I'll send it to her and get to know her in today's training." Ava said and took a last sip of her tea.
"Yes, I think that's a good idea as well. If you have nothing else to discuss, I wish you a great start to your new career and am excited about how our team will evolve under you as their new head coach," Simone said and accompanied Ava to the entrance of her Mansion. "Thank you for the invite, and thank you, again, for this opportunity!" Ava shook Simone's hand and left the office.
This was her first day as Head Coach. She knew this opportunity was ample but understood she was the right fit for this job. Of course, she was nervous, who wouldn't be, but it was a good kind of nervousness. She was excited to meet the team. Just the Team Lead and the most talented out of that team was giving her a slight headache.