POV Ava

We were all still sitting around the fireplace, roasting s'mores and light conversations. Some people were heading to bed, but the majority were still around. The mood was good. Everyone was enjoying themselves and had a great time.

My assistant coach talked to me about some ideas he has to improve the gym rooms in our center on campus. I was trying to listen to him, but I had a hard time concentrating. It's been 20 minutes since Chiara left, and I also didn't get a reply. I wondered what was up or if she was angry with me, but I wouldn't know why.
When I was about to pay attention to my assistant, my phone buzzed, and I took it out of my pocket to look at who was texting me.
I unlocked my phone and clicked on the notification, a text from Chiara.

As soon as the chat opened, I immediately looked at my phone. She can't be fucking serious. Quickly putting my phone away, I looked up at my assistant, who, thank god, didn't pay attention to me but was showing something on his iPad.
Now, it was even more challenging for me to concentrate. I could feel my body head up and my stomach doing flips. Nervously, I looked around me to see if any of my Athletes were near me and could have had a chance to glance at my phone. Luckily, no one was around, which was a bit calming.
"Ava, are you okay?" My assistant asked out of the blue.
"Yeah, sure, why wouldn't I?" I tried to play cool.
"Your cheeks are red, and you're kinda breathing irregularly." he looked a bit concerned, so I decided to play along so I could use it as an excuse to go to my room ... our room.
"Well, actually, I don't feel good. I must have been eating something wrong. I'm so sorry! Tell me about your improvements tomorrow, okay? I think it's best to rest now, so I'll be fit tomorrow. You have everything under control here, don't you?" I was getting more and more nervous. Chiara's reply burned into my mind.
"Of course! You get some sleep and feel better, okay? Don't worry, everything is fine." I thanked him and turned around to make my way to our room as quickly as possible. My mind was racing, my body heating up, and my thoughts ... were clouded with Chiara.

I arrived at our room but stopped for a second before getting in.
Okay, calm down, Ava. Don't show her the power she has over you. This is what she wants. This is why she sent that reply, she wanted me to come to our room as soon as possible, and what better way than by sending me ...

Taking a deep breath, I composed myself and opened the door.

There she was, her eyes imminently meeting mine. Lying on her bed, she .. wait .. did she move our beds back together? But that question became irrelevant when she slowly stood up and made her way up to me.
"I'm impressed. It took you only 2 minutes to come here."
"Well, wasn't that your intention by sending me this... did you even realize how risky it was!" Suddenly, reality hit me: if anyone had seen her message... I don't even wanna think about it.
"Oh, I was aware, but it was worth it." Chiara was standing in front of me by now. Her being so close let my body heat up.
"Oh, it was, this picture ... you know how to impress." Just the thought of the picture, Chiara lying on our bed, only wearing her negligee, drove me crazy and made me want her so bad. As if she could read my mind, she closed the gap between us and kissed me.
With both of my hands, I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer against me. My hands started to wander up her naked skin till they reached her breast, which I gently brushed while letting my hand wander to her back. But before I was able to open her lace bra, Chiara broke our kiss and got some distance between us. Confused, I watched her walking to the fridge till I remembered we weren't the only ones who were included in our deal.
"So, since I behaved as you wised, I think you should fulfill our deal, Ava." her voice was raspy, and by just saying that, she made me feel things.
She took out the bottle of champagne and started to take a zip out of the bottle. I stopped her by grabbing her wrist and took the bottle out of her hand.
I grabbed her chin and carefully lifted it, my thumb lying on her lower lip, pressing against it, signaling her to open her mouth, what she did. I poured some champagne into her mouth, which she gladly took, and as she swallowed it, some dripped out of her mouth.
When she tried to wipe it away, I stopped her, came closer, and liked it from her lips. A small gasp came out of Chiara's throat. She closed her eyes and let herself go into the moment. When I was done, I kissed my way to her ear and whispered, "Lay down."