*+:。.。𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 || 𝐎𝐱𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧。.。:+*

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜...

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝟐𝟎%███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%██████████

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

【!!ADMIN NOTICE!!】

✎ I sincerely apologies for, again, d y i n g on you guys. All I can really say is that college is a bitch. However, work hard, play later y'know? 

Thank you all for your patience though, I'm forever thankful to have such understanding readers. Hope you all enjoy! 

How's school/college for you all? 

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Alright, EJ," you repeated his name with a smile. You hopped off the examination table to leave, but then stopped in your tracks, "say, you're honestly the most approachable person here. Would you mind if I hung around for a bit?" You inquired.

"Oh no, not at all. I need fresh new faces around here so please do ask away," he reassured.

He sat down in a swivel chair leading you over to sit on the chair in front of him.

"Did you also endure these tests?" You asked, tapping on the side of the chair anxiously.

"Oh, no actually. You see, some of us were chosen and picked when we were at our worst in our past lives."

"You had a past life?" You tilted your head.

"Well, we all did. But, I wouldn't suggest talking about it with the rest. They're extremely sensitive to such topics," he stated, chuckling nervously.

"Makes sense," you rolled your eyes.

After a sliver of silence, you spoke up again, "Do you think...I have any chance at all of passing?"

"I personally think you'll be able to. Y'know funny thing is, me, Jeff, and Puppeteer are all placing bets on who's gonna pass. Or come the closest to passing. My bet is on you," he playfully nudged you in the shoulder.

"Really? Well, I can see where you're coming from. Gosh, I'm so anxious for the next test," you mumbled partly to yourself, chuckling to yourself from his little nudge.

"I'll let you in on a secret. The next test involves fighting," he leaned in close to whisper in your ear which sent slight chills down your spine.

You slightly leaned back to the back of the chair, nervous from the closeness. "Ahhh, maybe I'll stand a chance against Thomas. Not too sure about Tucker..." You sheepishly rubbed the back of your neck.

"Well, when reading your files, you do partake in self-defense right?" He crossed his arms, tilting his head seeking you answer.

"Yeah I do, but I'm not fully confident in my skills"

"I would. You were able to disarm Masky and run away from Toby and Jeff from what I heard. You sure pissed them off," he chuckled.

"Yeah well they're annoying so, I had to," you chuckled back.

"Jeff especially. He's an ass to everyone."

"Sure is. Darted a knife at my face," you joked.

"Same here. That's his way of showing appreciation," He chuckled sarcastically.