The "Death" of Eclipse but it's my version part 2 (part 4)

Eclipse: "GUGH... God... what's happening..??! Where am I-??!"

Moon: "..Game time. HOWDY BUDDY! 🤠👋"

Eclipse: "-What did you do!? WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

Moon: "Well uh- how about you come over here and I can elaborate."

Eclipse: *Heavy breathing even though robots/animatronics can't breathe*

Moon: "-Or are you a little bit to weak?"

Eclipse: "No... no no no no- I-  I'm not staying here-"

Moon: "Portal go offline!"

*Windows Shut Down stock effect XD)

Eclipse: "No... Y'know- even if I'm stuck here for a little bit I can still kick you're behind!"

Moon: "Can you?"

Eclipse: "..huh?"

Moon: "Your body looks like it's uh- malfunctioning a little bit."

Eclipse: "It's not malfunctioning. I can handle it.

Moon: "You're men't to look like that?"

Eclipse: "Perhaps it was a little- DAMN IT- Y'know what!? I don't have time for this! I need you to listen to me right now, Moon. Are you MY Moon?"

Moon: "Yeah, hi little Eclipsey 😊😙😋 or would I call you Solar Flare now?"

Eclipse: "Shut your damn mouth. I need you to listen to me for five minutes. Listen. There's something going on. Something very bad or something that will be very bad very soon. And Lunar's going to be a bit of a variable because of that. I know he's alive and I know he's coming back soon, and I need you to listen to me. You need to kill him."

Moon: "Let me get this straight because- you're on the verge of death- you're gonna spit off some random 'bull' that I need to kill Lunar."

Eclipse: "Do you think I'm trying to play bravado here??"

Moon: "Yes! That's all you do!"

Eclipse: "Lunar is going to do a couple thing that really 'ought to stay where they are with Foxy- and then he's gonna screw things up for you and me and Sun and everyone else here in our dimension!"

Moon: "You're delusional."

Eclipse: "I'm not delusional. I SAW the future!-"

- - -

2:15-4:25

I'm tired 

I wanna go to bed

Im gonna finish tomorrow- or should I say in the morning?

Anyway I'm going crazy goodnight 🌙😘💤