The "Death" of Eclipse but it's my version part 2 (part 5)

Eclipse: "- At least parts of it! And it does happen."

Moon: "So you're an idiot too."

Eclipse: "MOON. There are things happening you don't- you SHOULDN'T kill me because I'll probably be the only one that can help you."

Moon: *Wheeze*

Eclipse: "Right?"

Moon: "I shouldn't kill you!? Are you insane!?? What am I saying- of course you're insane!!"

Eclipse: " . . . "

Moon: " 'I shouldn't kill you.' That's the funniest joke you've ever said!!"

Eclipse: ". . ."

Moon: "Why on earth would I not kill you??"

Eclipse: "Because I might be your only way to keep your place safe."

Moon: "And you're also the only thing that's a consistent risk to my LIFE."

Eclipse: "..."

Moon: "You are the person that inadvertently made me have to lose my memories."

Eclipse: "...well. Slightly."

Moon: "NOT SLIGHTLY. If you weren't a problem when I went to go get rid of Kill-Code, then Sun wouldn't have used my magic and Sun wouldn't have blown up my magic pool."

Eclipse: "Yeah, probably not."

Moon: "-Which means I could have left and not had to lose all my memories. Though, to the point- maybe that was a good thing because now I get to be a better person and not related to you."

Eclipse: "You think you're better already?"

Moon: "No, but I'm gonna be once you're gone. 'Cause the only thing-"

Eclipse: "FORGET- forget- the past for a ssssssssss-minute. What do you know about the star power crap? Who do you know who keeps track of it?"

Moon: "What?"

Eclipse: "Do you think it's just some untangible force in the universe."

Moon: "It's creation! Nobody controls creation-! Especially not since it gained a conscience!"

Eclipse: "NOBODY CAN TELL PEOPLE NOT TO MONITOR IT!!"

...

Eclipse: "Ohh.. they're not happy.."

Eclipse: "So I need you to listen... please... maybe- maybe you're right- maybe some of futures I've seen are false. But a lot of them- they show up and things go very badly..."

. . .

Moon: "Y'know.. I kind of thought actually maybe you'd be humble in your final moments."

Eclipse: "Humble..?"

Moon: "You're sputtering off some utter 'bull'- and the only thing about my future that I care about is the one thing from my past that the other me couldn't get rid of. I did. And you wanna know who gave me the way to get rid of you?"

Eclipse: "Let's hear it."

Moon: "The name on your chest."

Eclipse: "He came up with a contingency plan to kill me?"

Moon: "Of course he did!! You ever been hit by an orbital lazar?"

Eclipse: *Actually sounding more panicked* "Moon- Moon, stop! Let's make a deal- h-huh..? I give you everything I have- you can keep all of it!- you can do whatever you want with it- just let me go to a different universe- a different dimension!"