*Insert a good title here* (AU BOOK)

Description...

Sun, Moon, and Eclipse, the three celestial brothers had been dealing with their rivals ever since they entered foot in that high school. After unexpectedly being invited to a party by the oldest brother of their enemy, things take a toll for the worst as everything goes horribly wrong. It doesn't take long for the brothers to realize they have to get out of town before anyone notices. Will they ever return back? How will they ever get out of this mess...?

-  -  -

The three celestial brothers continued to walk the halls of their high school . Sunrise held two books in his hands, covering his face while another three brothers walked past. "Sun, stop worrying about them. They're not going to do anything, especially with me and Eclipse right next to you." Moon reassured him. In actuality, he was talking about their rivals: Meteor, Comet, and their bigger brother Asteroid. Asteroid was commonly referred to as Astro.

"I know I just... after what happened yesterday, I don't think things are going to get any better." Sun peaked up from his books as he responded.

"Just 'cause you spilled like a crap ton of cranberry juice on his new jacket doesn't mean he's going to kick the sh*t out of you." Eclipse grinned. Sun shivered, hiding back in his books.

"Don't tell him that!" Moon narrowed his eyes at Eclipse.

"What, I'm trying to be a supportive brother." Eclipse continued to smile proudly at himself.

"Yeah, real supportive. We've got three minutes to head to class, I'll catch up with you two later." Moon sighed, looking at the time and heading off to a different direction where his class was.

"I'll head with you to your class." Eclipse rolled his eyes, knowing that Sun would want to be with him till he got to his English class.

"Thanks." Sun smiled nervously. "Oh, wait, I forgot my phone in my locker. Can you go get it for me when you get out of Chemistry?"

"Sure."

"You already know my locker code, so I don't think I need to remind you."

"Yeah. Alright, go in, I'll get your phone later."

"Thanks, Eclipse!" The Sun animatronic gave a bright smile as he headed to his English class. Alexander, a more steampunk inspired animatronic, sat next to him. He had always been more of the dramatic theater kid.

"Did you get your essay done?" He asked.

Sun placed his laptop onto his desk while he answered. "Uh, yeah. I kinda rushed at the end."

"I'm sure I'll get a perfect score. I worked all night on it!" Alexander straightened his back while the teacher started the class.

* * *

After Eclipse's class, he kept his promise and headed out of the classroom and walked down the hallway to Sun's locker. He put in the code on the lock and with a firm tug, the locker opened up revealing pictures of Sun's two cats, a schedule, and a picture of him and Roxy. Sun had always had an interest in Roxanne, but she never noticed. Eclipse knew that.

Reaching down in Sun's locker, Eclipse pulled out his brother's phone. When he flipped it over the screen turned on showing two messages from Roxanne. Eclipse was surprised that she actually texted Sun. Already knowing his password, he opened up Sun's phone and looked at the two messages Roxy had posted to him.

Roxy :D <3

Hey Sun

Astro is holding a house party, you coming tonight?

Eclipse scoffed as he read the texts. Sun really needed to stop texting Roxanne and trying so hard to get her attention. Before Eclipse could put the phone in his pocket, he heard a familiar voice behind him. A voice he didn't want to hear.

"Hey." It was Asteroid.

Eclipse sighed, "What do you want?" He slammed the locker shut, then glanced over at Astro.

"What are you so angry about?" Astro grinned.

"You tried to beat up my brother over spilled juice." Eclipse answered. "Good thing I was there before you broke him."

"Aw, I wouldn't do that." The blue animatronic played innocently.

"Don't play dumb with me, Asteroid! Now, what do you want?"

"I was gonna invite you to the party I'm hosting at my house. I've got practically all the school going tonight. I thought it'd be rude to leave you and your brothers out."

"Like I'd ever go to a party you hosted." Eclipse scoffed.

"And what about the ladies~" Asteroid sang out. Eclipse thought for a minute.

"Fine, but if you do anything we're leaving." The dark orange animatronic answered straightly.

"Cool." Astro put his hands in the pockets of his letterman jacket and walked off. His style choice was so weird.

* * *

Eclipse entered the door and walked past the kitchen to find Lunar and Sun already fighting over the remote in the living room. Lunar looked up at Eclipse and quickly glanced away before forgetting he was even there. He had already normalized this, so he continued the rest of his afternoon. Everyone in his family had looked at him like that. The mistake. All except for Sun and Moon, thankfully.

"Oh, thank goodness you're home. Moon told me to tell you he needs help with his 'project' and he wanted you to help him." Sun smiled, still gripping onto the remote.

"Good lord... he's still working on his stupid contraption? He knows dimensional travel doesn't work. I don't get while he still tries. Whatever." Rolling his eyes, Eclipse walked to his room, put down his bag, and walked back over to stairs that led to the basement. Down the stairs, he observed Moon while he soldered more hunks of metal together.

"Hey, can you stop for a minute?"

Moon flipped his mask above his head and turned around to see Eclipse standing by the stares. "Yeah, what?"

"Two things. One, Sun told me you wanted me to help you. And two, we're going over to Astro's for a house party."

"A house party? Really?"

"Apparently he's got the whole school there going tonight. I thought you and Sun could get a little more social interaction." Eclipse scoffed.

"Sure."

"Makes things more interesting."

Moon rolled his eyes. "Alright, fine. I'll go. I'll tell Sun."

"Cool."

- - -

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is a new book I'm writing- if it gets enough attention, I'll make its own book ^^

Theories?

Feedback?

Comments?

Anyone have an idea for a title..?