The "Death" of Eclipse but it's my version part 2 (part 6)

[THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CHAPTER RELATING TO MY LORE!!!!! ALL UNDERLINED TEXT IS CHANGED OR ADDED BY ME FOR THE LORE!!!! ENJOY!!!!]

- - -

*Eclipse was then transferred into his mind... one last time...(?)*

Eclipse: *INTENSE GASP* "Hurh... huh.. where.. where are we..?"

Solar-Flare: "Where do you think?"

Eclipse: "I don't... I don't know."

Solar-Flare: "Did you think it would end differently? Even if you did tell them the full truth, it wouldn't have- they would never have trusted you."

Eclipse: "I thought perhaps I could have-"

Solar-Flare: "If you perhaps showed you have even a modicum of friendliness. Respect. Perhaps they would have listened, but now we both shall die."

Eclipse: "You're not concerned at all- do you- are you? You have some contingency plan for this crap?!"

...

Solar-Flare: "No. I intend to keep you here."

Eclipse: "I don't have a way out! i'm in a different universe- that- that- stupid good Eclipse thing-or whatever he wants to call himself! THERE IS NO CONTINGENCY! THIS IS IT! WE'RE BOTH DEAD! You have to have some way for us to survive! Some- something- in- in- in- your-"

Solar-Flare: "There is nothing. You have made me. You would know my capabilities! I can not survive that-!"

Eclipse: "YOU-"

Solar-Flare: "This is the end for both of us."

...

Eclipse: "...I already died once before. I.... I think I'm tired...."

Solar-Flare: "Eclipse, you are not a good man. You are not a good person in any regard. But... you. Did. Care. Even if you could never show it. You're just like him."

Eclipse: "..who?"

Solar-Flare: "The first Moon."

Eclipse: "I..."

Solar-Flare: "It's time for us to move on. I can hear it... now."

Eclipse: "Don't you think it hurts?"

Solar-Flare: "We can not feel pain."

Eclipse: *He mutters* "Maybe you... " *He continues talking while walking further.* "Of course you say some stupid answer like that."

Solar-Flare: "There is nothing to feel. Goodbye Eclipse, it is time for us to go."

...

Eclipse: *He reaches out his shaky hand*"Solar-Flare.. Solar-Flare! Solar-Flare n-no! We can't-! There might be something we can still do!!!"

Solar-Flare: "It is time to move on..."

...

...

...

...

...

Eclipse: *He looks down, desperately trying to think of something. Grasp onto some final moments. But... nothing. His breathing becomes shaky, difficult to control. Staring at his hands, he talks to himself as if a final reflection of everything that had been lost.* "This is it... this is how I die...... just like this..." *The sound of the beam sparks. Eclipse relaxes, braising for the impact of the orbital lazar.*