[IMPORTANT] CAN WE NOT THREATEN PEOPLE??

TW: Mention of Death Threats

So I saw a post talking about the fact that Davis and Reed (VAs) ARE GETTING DEATH THREATS BCS OF SOLAR DYING??

Must I remind you that PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE IN THE SERIES SO FAR HAS DIED FOR A REASON?

I get it, Solar was a huge comfort character, and I cried a lot over his death and was mad at the CHARACTER that is Ruin.

IM NOT MAD AT THE VAS.

DONT BE.

And yes, it is a fictional show that means a lot to people,

BUT HAVE SOME GODDAMN COMMON SENSE YOU MANIACS.

That is addressed to those who HAVE been sending threats to them.

Don't you have any respect?? Any idea what affects that can have on the creators?

This isn't some bullshit issue.

No one is ACTUALLY dead in real life. It's part of the story.

It's understandable that people had a huge attachment to Solar as a character.

Some people might be angry at Ruin or they might still care about him.

But these are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS IN A FICTIONAL WORLD WITH FICTIONAL PROBLEMS.

It is hard to see a beloved character die, but threatening someone over it is an actual issue.

If you threaten someone over killing a fictional character, maybe you need a break from the series and community, because no one wants to be in a community where people are threatening the VAs for killing off a character.

A friend of mine said something about this happened with MHA. I don't watch MHA but uh- what I know from other people telling me is how not ok that community is— don't let that be TSAMS 😭

Solar dying is a great loss, but don't make it personal.

Respect the VAs because they are one of the most talented people bringing outstanding content to its fans, and if you want that to continue, then how about we don't threaten people to die.

- - -

If you're someone who hasn't threatened them, then thank god. Keep it like that, please.

I wish you well and will be grieving as well 😔

But this won't affect my day to day life ofc

I'm sure things will all turn out better 👍

Thanks for listening to my rant.