4.

I was a dessert.

A piece of cake.

Sarah would say he probably found me sweet and cute as one, but she was a hopeless romantic.

I was not.

So yes, I was a piece of cake to him, because he knew I would be as easy to finish as one.

Sometimes I wish I had a similar out look on life as Sarah, I wished her energy rubbed of on me at least a little. Alas, it was wishful thinking.

I watched as he took down the first guy that fought against him. He looked as if he just picked up a sack of potatoes and slung it over his shoulder. A part of me was horrified by how strong a man can get but... another part of me wished to watch.

To watch what more he could do...

Would he be able to break someones neck with his bare hands?

Neck.

His hands around my neck.

My body quivered at the thought. A sense of dread washed over me, a warm sensation in my core.

God no! Stop it you dirty mind! I have bigger things in life then...

Stop it I said!

My thought's got interrupted as König had thrown another person straight onto the ground, their arms on their back as he pressed their body into the dirt. He quickly let go of them, pointing out some of their mistakes.

"Do you think he will go easier on us?"

The girl next to me asked, she looked worried, I was surprised König chose another girl seeing as there is maybe a few guys here who could barely lay a hand on him.

"We will have to see. I wouldn't hope for it though."

She breathed out a heavy sigh.

"Don't worry they won't hurt us, maybe bruise us a little."

I smiled at her warmly, trying to help her relax.

I glanced over at Sarah, seeing if she is doing good, my eyes stopped on Ghost. Micheal was still waiting for his turn, he looked proud of himself. I hope I could see him fight against the LT, if only I could also mess him up.

Ghost's demeanor felt completely different from the one when he was sparing with me. He was wearing a short sleeved black shirt.

His arms looked so God damn good.

I snapped back to König as he was now fighting with the girl.

He didn't spare her any strength. Treated her exactly as the guys.

Fuck, that will hurt.

I swallowed as our eyes met.

"Shade."

"Yes Sir."

I walked closer, ready for the pain as much as one can be. His eyes following my every move like a wolf ready to devour the small rabbit hopping it's way.

"You had the time to watch so I am hoping for a good performance on your side."

"I will try my best, Sir."

His work mode was honestly impressive. I always found it hard to separate work from everyday life, that's why everyone around me worried that I might be a workaholic. The truth was, that I had no life except work, military was the only thing that kept me alive.

We both took a proper stance.

First match. He started to run at me trying to catch me by surprise, being quick was my only option here. Even if I planned on losing, I wasn't going doing it without a fight. I went in for a kick, however he grabbed my leg in time. He was going to twist it so I tried to press my whole body weight to make him bend at least a bit.

Prey On | COD reader x Ghost & KönigOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara