19.

We have barely hit 5k and we are almost at 7k!! Thank you guys so much for all the good words my way, you have no idea how much it actually touches me to see you guys enjoy this story!
Today I am giving you a little spice for celebration.

---

I cupped his face in my palm and looked into his eyes. It bothered me, how can Ghost lay so comfortably with the mask? I moved my hand to the edge of his balaclava, slowly lifting it up, giving him enough time to react in case he didn't want this. His eyes looked hesitant but at the same time they were pleading for me to continue.

Ghost moved my shirt to the side, tightening his grip on my waist, his fingers dug into my skin and I felt my core tingle at his touch. I rested my hand on his shoulder, raising myself up a little, just enough to reach his lips with mine.

It was just a small peck, both of us not really following with what is happening, we simply looked into each others eyes for some time. Suddenly Ghost grabbed the back of my head, kissing me back, this time with much more passion. Letting his hands explore my body, every touch felt like electricity.

The moment quickly became heated as everything around us disappeared, he didn't let me catch a breath even for a moment. I had a second to speak when he began taking of the skull mask, leaving his balaclava on.

"Ghost."

I was now laying underneath him, feeling his body pressed against mine as he left a trail of kisses from my jawline to my neck down to my collarbone. Only to stop for a second and whisper into my ear.

"Simon."

He looked into my eyes.

"Call me Simon."

He began taking of his shirt, letting me see each and every scar, every dent in his skin. My heart beating faster then before as I felt my body warming up at the sight.

"Like what you see?"

"Where have you been hiding this greek god body?"

He chuckled at my words, sliding his hands up my shirt helping me take it off.

"Don't worry, you will get to see it more often."

We continued kissing as he cupped my breasts, kneading and playing with them eventually taking my bra off. He bit on my nipple licking it after and I moaned his name, one of his hands making it's way towards my thighs.

I bend my knee at the sudden ticklish feeling, making Simon grind on it, I could feel his cock through his jeans. The bulge slowly becoming bigger as I moved my leg, the friction making him groan and bite harder.

He kept on teasing me, his touch lingering on my skin for a moment only to disappear.

"Simon please, I need more."

I was breathing heavy, trying so hard not to melt under him.

"You are always so impatient."

He practically growled into my ear, my whole body shivered in excitement at the change of his tone. Sober me would have followed his lead, let him take control, but tipsy me had more confidence and I wasn't about to waste it.

I pushed my knee further in between his legs yearning ragged moan. I wrapped my other leg around his waist, pushing on his shoulder trying to get him to lay down. He stumbled a little surprised but eventually I managed to get on top of him, he wasn't fully laying but half sitting instead. Perfect.

"Be good. That's what you told me last time."

I chuckled as I traced the scars on his body, I began leaving kisses on them, starting at his neck down to his stomach. I watched as Simon covered his mouth while looking at me, he was keeping himself from making noise.