18.

Warning: Stalking and Harassment (Violence)

Something grabbed me by my head, I was yanked back roughly, ripping some of my hair in the proces. I screamed out in pain as a hand covered my mouth, I kicked at the persons legs, scratching at his arms. More cuts were formed as I was dragged out deeper through the forest. Soaps hoodie must have fallen off of my shoulders somewhere on the way.

"I told you you would regret it!"

A harsh voice spoke into my ear, my mind couldn't comprehend what they were saying. I tried to land a hit on the person but to no avail, I was too panicked, I wasn't thinking, only trying to prevail.

"Whores like you never listen! Fuck-!"

I bit their hand, my teeth sinking into their flesh as much as the force could let them. Iron laced my taste buds as the hand was ripped from my mouth.

"You bitch!"

Their voice echoed in my head as I fell onto my hands and knees, I got kicked in my stomach making me fall to the ground. I held onto it and tried to move away. When I had the chance, I grabbed the person by their leg, pulling on it with all my strength making them fall.

I got up and tried to get away only to get tackled to the ground. Of course this has to happen when I am drunk.

I tried to get out of their grasp, wiggle my way out anything, but they were too strong. I was pissed at that point, the alcohol clouding my judgment. I can fight so why. Why do I need saving all the time!

I stopped trashing around and waited for what they would do, preserving my energy. I was grabbed by the throat, I couldn't breath. They were choking me? My body moved on it's own, I was close to passing out.

I gasped for air as the burning in my lungs became more apparent, I was turned around now laying on my back.

"Fucker."

I grabbed the air greedily into my lungs, there was someone sitting on my chest making me cough.

"You should have accepted or left the military when I was still merciful. I told you before. Sluts get what they are worth."

I didn't understand, my brain was dull for a moment but it felt like eternity. The person got off of me standing above my laying form, they motioned something I couldn't make out.

"Let's see how quick of a learner you really are."

Someone else was there, another big blur, suddenly my body felt even weaker. I could hear a thud, a buckle... a belt? Hands touched my legs, it made me want to puke.

They moved my shirt up slightly, the cold wind touching my newly formed bruises and cuts. I tried to kick them but they held my ankles to the ground.

"This won't help you much."

I felt too tired to scream or even speak, as much as I wanted to. I prayed for König to find me again. That he had heard my scream, that he would recognize that it's me.

Expecting the pain, I cried silently, tears fell from my eyes.

But nothing happened.

Silence.

No.

The pressure from my hands and legs were gone. I listened closely.

I heard thumping.

My heart?

No.

Something else.

The thumping became clearer as did my vision.