[I]

[Run]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up you lazy animal."

Behind those bars layed a body. Dirty, malnourished and damaged beyond fixable. His name was almost of things. Monster, animal, It, feral, a creature without a leash or what some knew, a supernatural shifter. But his most known name registered is subject 034, a lab experiment of this dreadful place.

Especially that woman who stood just outside of his closed in box. Her sinister grin crept into his dreams every night but whatever drug they gave him always kept him in it. He had no way of getting away, that was always the premise of his nightmares.

"I said UP."

The bars were hit with a large amount of force, the weapon she carried rang this music that had 034 raising up and covering his ears at the sharp and high-pitched ringing.

He felt dizzy and weak. Usually stuff like this will not bother him but his body wasn't his own anymore. He didn't have a say or else it would be hell to pay.

034 pulled his hands from his ears and sat there in a daze. He didn't even realize that the gate swong open and boots crunched the loose cement below. His head was lifted up by the roots of his hair, tugged hard to force his eyes upon those manic light brown eyes. They were toxic, wrong, disgusting.

He wanted to claw it, kill everyone here if he had the chance. It wouldn't have work no matter how good his healing once was.

"You little shit. Look at you and your weak state can't even pull away now huh?" Her fingers curled round his metal collar and yanked him. 034 winced but didn't fight.

The woman tsked at the pussy move and released him to the ground. "Get it in chains, the doctor wants to see it. He has something very special for you."

034's fear slowly began to show when he heard that. He just got something put into him yesterday, why again!? He shaked his head but two guards grabbed his arms, another came up and started cuffing his arms and snapping it to the hook of the collar for good measure.

034 thrashed but it was useless. His strength was drained, he didn't get anything to stop his pain and just moving caused his cuts and brusies to sore.

The woman walked ahead, smiling as he seemed to give up and escorted down the corridor. She smirked as she looked at the still living and breathing subjects cowering in fear.

She even slammed the rode against the bars, dragging it and have them back up, cover their ears and curl up. 034 couldn't even cover his ears as the noise wailed his ear drums.

It was so painful..Just stop..

"Doc, I've brought it."

They entered into the room and before them, standing in his white coat, grey hair, wrinkles that crippled his features to show someone old and mad. Another pair of eyes looked at him and 034 looked away.

The old man, Doctor Woke came up to the boy. He knelt down and pulled his mask off.

"I know we saw each yesterday and I did promise rest but today I have something very special for you." He told with that sickly kind voice.

034 didn't even look to him. Acknowledging him ment looking into his eyes and meeting his dreadful intentions towards his body. He wasn't going to look at his pity look for what he was doing to him.

Fuck him and his pity!

Doc Woke sighs, petting 034's cheek before looking back to his caretaker. "Get him inside. The faster we get this over, the faster I get to see results."