[VII]

[For your Safety]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was quiet from the last moments they had witnessed. Charlie was still the same but more sticking like glue to Neilsen and Alistair's side.

It was obviously something he was dealing with after the sudden attack, worst yet he wasn't sleeping so well again. It was aching for Neilsen to have to wake up and see the boy curl up in his bed, cold sweating and hyperventilating.

Worst yet he had a moment where he was stuck in his sleep, tormented in his dreams and gaving Neilsen a heartache to wake the boy before something bigger happens.

And now, there were other things to deal with. This group that's after Charlie was still searching for their whereabouts, whatever they could possibly think of they were doing and it was hard keeping from moving places.

Naturally, home was an option, but heading to the original house was trouble that Alistair didn't want to risk for the sake of Neilsen and Charlie.

"So what are we to do now? We can't keep running and hiding." Neilsen stated, looking to his husband.

Alistair hummed, arms folded and lent against a table. "It is already troublesome as it is. We can't move to the house, not under this pressure and with their forces walking about."

Neilsen scoffed in annoyance. They were persistent. What exactly did they want from a child? He'd gotten he was a supernatural, but to do such drastic measures to attack people and patrol for someone is just ridiculous.

"So what do you propose we do?"

Neilsen taps his finger on the desk, thinking of the possibilities he could come up with. What other options do they have...?

Oh. Oh...

"I have one in mind."

Neilsen lent in to have a listen to the other option. "What is it?" Alistair sighs tiredly and replied. "We can send him to another country for a while."

"No."

"Neil."

"That isn't an option. It sounds bad as it is and you know how he is already Alistair."

Alistair looked away. "What other option do we have?! He'll be hunted for the rest of his life. Do you want that?" Neilsen expressed his frustration out, rolling his eyes and turning away just to compose himself. "You are not asking me to give him up to a new place.."

"He won't be alone."

Neilsen looks to him this time, confused for a second till Alistair gave him a look. That look.

"You don't mean.."

"Dominick."

Neilsen unfolded his arms, contemplating things in his mind of this person that he knew oh to well.

"Your brother? You want to give him to Dominick?"

"We're not leaving him. We can go with him, let him settle there then we'll come back here, deal with those people and come back for him."

Neilsen was in silence. He didn't want to just give up Charlie. He was already deeply attached to them. He still did have his moments as his trauma responses, but that was understanding. Now a whole new surrounding for the boy was something greater than just moving into another building.

He will be alone... without them...with someone new...people new...

Sigh...

Neilsen felt a hand to his waist and he lets out that sigh as he leans against the bigger body. Alistair lent closer himself. "He'll be fine..it will be a few months...he can even attend school."