[II]

[Charlie]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

034 ventured out in the blistering cold. Bitter to his pale, frail skin and numbing body. His breath pant against the wind as the cold bit into his still bleeding wounds - badly covered in his old worn out lab clothes.

He was in the cave, tried to stay but it wasn't happening as the temperatures dropped. Maybe it was the amount of blood pouring out his body and the constant urge to get something to eat and drink took over. Either way he had to keep going.

So 034 moved on. Made sure his path through the forest didn't harbor a still looking out bitch or those guards. If anyone of them say him now in this state, he'll be dragged back and skinned for running away and resisting re-capture.

But something in him flopped in guilt and disgust. It was blurry but he saw the blood..he saw his hands before he was met with a rod of electricity.

Charlie..

034 shaked his head. He was going crazy now that he was hearing things...Plus it was no time to feel guilt, sympathy even for a guy who put him into that cell and used his body as a testing doll for his sick and cruel chemicals.

He didn't like the pain. He didn't like it one bit..What he needed to focus on was getting recovered, hide out, grab food, water..and survive this cold outside...

Yes...

He felt dizzy..his knees seemed more unstable as he ventured through this weather. This chilling, freezing weather.

If he had know better, he would have taken one of those coats...just next to the entrance...maybe then he wouldn't be losing... consciousness..

One last step the boy made before his entire body shut down and fell onto the floor. If he would have known how close yet far he was from a wooden home just a few more steps away...

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

All your fault.

You had one job!

Fucking Freak!

Think your all human, Ha! don't make me laugh at your delusions. Your animals that needs to be put to use, especially you!

Thrown, grabbed and manhandled to be whipped. At one point he was shot at, right in the leg. He remembered the kind of pain that was did to his body and had him screaming.

She came with that cloth and gagged him shut. He was weak, young, petrified. She had him strapped, ladled like some child. Disciplined like an animal will, in hopes to get food from that sadistic woman.

He didn't want it. It hurt. It hurt so much. Get him out of here. He needs to leave. Leave! Leave right now!...

This is your place you feral creature. This is where monsters like you.. die.

She hit him again, punched him again, thrown things at him or shot bullets near him to have him flinching and cowering.

Please...please just stop it..stop it! Stop it! I'm sorry..please I'm sorry!

He rose up quickly, heavily breathing and panicking in this new surrounding. Sweat dripping from his face. Wait, something wasn't right..he isn't in the forest. 034 held his chest and looked about the room in a daze but alert way.

His head thrumbed a killer headache making 034 hold his head and groan. But that to felt odd. Blinking out his blur, he catches something wrapped on his arm where he was last shot.