[V]

[Found]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alistair glanced back into the mirror and grunted. They really thought they were inconspicuous with their follow.

Stupid.

The cabin was still a ways far from where his current location was. So if he just ditched his vehicle in the fork of the forest and track his way into the forest he'll reach them before those stalkers figure it out.

That was a plan.

Alistair drove more onto the path, kept glancing at the mirror and as he turned and disappeared, he knew they were pulling into the path and tracking him.

There he saw the fork in the path and he drove it in the wrong direction, parking his truck in the path and ditching it there.

Alistair shuts his car door just as he heard the creaks and whistle of the vehicle currently tailing him. He gets the shit he needed quickly, flicked his cigarette in the bush and dipped right there and then into the forest.

Want to see you bastards follow me now.

~~~~~~~~~~

[ Meanwhile ]

~~~~~~~~~~

Neilsen stared out the window, two cups of hot chocolate in his hands. He wondered where his husband was now. He should be heading home after the news just warned of heavy snow fall and lose of peripherals during this weather.

But he shoved that thought down, reminding himself who Alistair was and his capabilities. He will come home safely. That he's sure on.

So Neilsen shifted his attention to Charlie, the shifter boy who was eating another patch of Oreo cookies and contemplating if he should push his basket of fake fruits off the table.

Neilsen embraced his face with a soft smile and sat with the boy. "You really enjoy them don't you?" Charlie brought his attention back to Neilsen and nods his head at the given question. Neilsen hummed, setting the cups down. "I'm glad."

Charlie stared at the two cups, one pushed to him. "I wanted you to try this. Before I gave you one but at the time...you weren't as much interested with us." Charlie ducked his head. "Sorry.."

Neilsen was quick to shake his head at the apologies. "No no, it's ok bud. I was just saying but now you can possibly give it a try?" He offered the cup to him.

Charlie looks to the cup with curiosity, that mist whenever he breath outside was coming out the cup and intrigued him to pull the cup closer.

"Be careful it's kinder hot."

"Hot?"

"Yes so just hold it carefully or you might burn your hands."

Charlie nods his head at the warning and inched the cup by where he saw Neilsen holding it by. He glanced into the cup and saw the brown liquid and white pillows floating inside of it. He was confused but also very interested.

He poked at the floating fluff and smelt what was in it. It smelt milky, delicious and sweet. Then it was that mist flowing up into the air. Charlie blew at it and more began to eminate.

His eyes brightened in marvel. "Snow?" Neilsen chuckled making Charlie look to him for answers. "It's not snow. It's called steam."

"Steam?" His head tilted to the side.

"Yes. Remember when you went in the bath or when I cooked and you saw that smoke? It was very hot, no?"

Charlie heard food and his mind shifted to it. "Food? Hungry where is Al?" He eagerly asked already wanting to taste the roasted chicken meat patiently waiting to be eaten. Neilsen rose his hands up. "Hold on. Focus first, I'm giving you a lesson ,so listen before you think about your stomach."