Part 3

"Manners?" You raise an eyebrow at her actions. Everyone knows that a joint is supposed to be shared. She's always doing petty things like this when you're around.

"You get manners when you get your own weed." She blows the smoke on your face, just to piss you off. You roll your eyes. What a child. The game starts. "Don't start whining when I beat your ass." She looks focused with her tongue poking out her mouth, and she is, indeed beating your ass. You groan.

"You're so not fun, Ellie." You blurt out, eyebrows furrowed in anger and she snickers. Oh, she loves this.

"I said no whining. Jeez, it's just a game. What a bad loser." Ellie says as if she didn't purposely use every skill she has to beat you in seconds. She's bitchy like that.

"It's just a game, huh?" You cross your arms as you give her a sour glance. You're tired of her always having the upper hand. You're gonna play a different game with her right now. "What are you even doing here anyway? My brother's not home."

"It's none of your business." She looks away, and suddenly the blunt on her hand seems to be the most interesting thing in the world. Got her.

"Aww... you just wanted to see me?" Your mocking tone makes her ears get slightly red. There it is.

"Shut up." She grunts, still not looking directly at you. Yes, she wanted to see you. In fact, she always does. Her heart begs to see you every day, even if it's just to bicker with you and piss you off. She just wants your attention.

"Is someone feeling lonely?" You tuck her hair behind her ear, and Ellie suddenly forgets how breathing works. What are you doing? "You just want to be touched a little, don't you?" Your whisper in her ear makes Ellie fully blush. She didn't expect this turn of events, but she's not moving away from your touch.