Part 5

"You know that it's not... like this..." her voice is weak and needy. You straddle her thigh and she whimpers. She's starting to panic and she looks pathetic. How far are you going to take this?

"You're filthy." You whisper in her ear, and she shakes her head with a miserable expression. You're gonna kill her.

"You're.. the filthy one..." she swallows hard, not knowing where this is all leading. She's shaking and breathing rapidly, but you have control of her now. You're teasing her in all the right ways, and she's barely able to respond.

"Me? But I'm so shy..." you bury your head in the crook of her neck, gently sucking on her skin. Ellie's heart is pounding like it never did before, but she's enjoying every second of it, even if her brain is telling her it's wrong.

"You're not shy at all..." she mumbles breathlessly, her entire body trembling. You're not. You've never been. Not in situations of that kind, at least. All these years, you've watched Ellie from afar, hearing her talk about random girls to your brother, and you felt jealousy build up inside you. Not... not cause you liked her... or something. It's just that... you know you can be better than them. You're gonna show her. But for now, you're messing with her a little bit. This is just a fun game for you. Yeah, just a game.

"Oh, I am... I don't even know what I'm doing." You blink your eyes at her. Ellie's heart rate goes up even higher. You're making no sense. You're not even shy. You're just playing her like a puppet.

"You know exactly what you're doing." She whispers, exasperated. She's frustrated, annoyed and horny. Very horny. This is not fair. She's always had her little fantasies about what she would do to you if she had the chance, but you're nothing like she expected. You are a tease. You're breaking her.