Part 12

"Ellie..." you whine as you feel your lower belly tightening. You're so sensitive that your eyes are wet with tears. You can't see anything at this point, just a very blurry Ellie slamming her pussy against yours like she's trying to fuck a baby into you. As if that's possible.

"Fuck... fuck... gonna fucking cum all over you... shit..." Ellie's eyes are tightly closed, her lip between her teeth almost drawing blood. She's pretty much using you at this point, her hips moving in an insane pace. She needs it. Bad. Your hands find their way to her tits and you pinch her nipples making Ellie gasp. Her pretty green eyes roll to the back of her head as her body falls on top of you with a silent moan, her warm sticky slick coating down her thighs. She's still trembling when you hug her, the two of you holding each other, trying to catch your breaths.

"So..." you start after a few moments of silence and Ellie shushes you. You giggle softly. "What?"

"Don't even... just shut up..." she sweetly pecks your lips and you feel that again. The weird feeling from earlier. You're scared of what it could possibly means. Ellie, noticing your expression, whispers: "Hey... what's up?"

"I'm feeling weird... that's all..." you mumble, hiding your face on her shoulder. She gently caresses your hair with so much affection that you don't even know what to do with yourself. So much for not being shy.

"Weird? Like... good weird? Or bad weird?" Unlike you, she seems completely comfortable with the situation, her arms wrapped around you as you timidly snuggle against her body.

"That's the point... I don't know." Your voice is muffled since you have your face pressed firmly onto her shoulder. "Probably... probably good, yeah..." you admit. "Don't laugh at me."

"I'm not laughing!" She is. A little. Just a little. "It's just... I don't know.." Ellie is happy. She's the happiest girl in this shitty town right now. When she looks at you again, she sees that you still have your face hidden. "Hey... come on, look at me." You slowly look up at her, and for the first time, she sees your eyes filled with hesitation. "It's alright... I got you..." her gentle touch finds your cheek. "We'll figure it out."

"Really?" Your whisper is quiet and shy.

"I promise." She adds. Maybe you don't have as much control of this game as you thought.